• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project Prodigy mATX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It appears, that its due to the front being so air restricted that the system runs that warm. So my next change will be to get more air into the front rad.

In all accounts Pierre its a very nice looking build, and i know you will get it sorted, sooner or later. GL to you AJ.

In all accounts Pierre its a very nice looking build, and i know you will get it sorted, sooner or later. GL to you AJ.

I will get it sorted of course. :thup: and thank you for the kind words. Im happy with the looks of the rig.

Right now i running without the front panel on, and played a little BF3.

GPU hit 44 degrees and CPU hit 58, so an improvement for sure, but I plan a fan controller, the asus motherboard really is rubbish for fan controlling compared to AsRock as i am use to.

I have to admit, i am really happy with this Setup.

Once the front of the case came off temps arnt all bad.

Been playing saints row 4 all day, and CPU hit 69 (running 4,8Ghz) and GPU hit 51degrees.

One must remember it is a small loop.

For a while now I have been waiting for my HDD/SSD mount to arrive, but so far no sign of it.

While waiting, I got bored today, and figured I would install an LED strip, what I have been wanting to for a while.

With flash
DSCN3470.JPG

Without flash
DSCN3471.JPG

You could pop it off and hit the back with a layer of primer or white paint and fix the light bleed.

I like the light though, seems to come from nowhere :thup:

Im not worried, i plan a full mesh front and later on, I plan to have a fan controller in the bay :)

I just put in a big order (parts for both my rigs)

Fittings, mesh front and a fan controller for this rig.

I plan on redoing the inside, just once more for the fun of it lol.

Update:

I got a few things today.

Bitfenix Prodigy Mesh front - Pink and black (I ordered silver and black, they are sending it, but i get to keep the pink, so imm just repaint that)
Bitfenix Black badge
Bitfenix Recon fan controller
3x EK 90degree
2x EK 45degree
3x G1/4 extenders
1x Longer extender.

IMG_0860.JPG

I am now considering a radiator change for the front, along with 3x typhoons. 2 for rad and one for rear.

Last edited:
I found a brand new Phobya xtreme 200 v.2 rad for a good price, so guess what!

Rebuild coming up! Just need to figure the setup out.

Today I have my gentle typhoons coming in, i alraedy got my 4x 92mm arctic F9 fans i will use for the 200mm rad. Once the rad comes in, i need to focus on the mounting plate.

Soulcatcher668 sent my an IGES file, but I am having some trouble converting it into DWG/DFX for my laser cutting guys.

Once everything is ready the machine will be torn down again.

Oh, and the front with mesh is almost ready, just need paint to dry. Picture will come soon.

Back