• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: Heavenly June DX9

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I was just using print screen then uploading the picture.

Also, there's a spot for the save result on HWBot.

That number sounds about right for stock dual 670s.

Did you try it OC'd again after fixing the audio issue?

I'm getting an error and crashing evertime that I click 'make screenshot'. It doesn't ruin the event here since we can use screencaps, but it's keeping me from submitting to HWBot, Anyone see this before? Reinstalling doesn't seem to help.
It shouldnt have anything to do with Hwbot... I dont use that screenshot, I use my printscreen button...(unless that option isnt available, I dont recall, LOL!)

You have to use make screenshot to get the SS into the data file to upload to HWBot.
Assuming, of course, you want to upload to HWBot.
Try running as admin, if you haven't.
Also make sure you have .NET 4.0

Updated!

EDIT: also want to say thanks to whomever is responsible for the forum announcement about this comp :)

You have to use make screenshot to get the SS into the data file to upload to HWBot.
Assuming, of course, you want to upload to HWBot.
Try running as admin, if you haven't.
Also make sure you have .NET 4.0
What I DIDNT know is that the data file has a screenshot. I never paid attention to it uploading there as I always loaded my screenshot of it? I thought the data file was just that, data, like the score and perhaps more details and system info on top? No clue thurr..

Thanks for clarifying though. :)

Single|Noname2020x|GTX 670 GC|Stock|4026.281

Attachments

• Heaven DX9 Bench.jpg
    Heaven DX9 Bench.jpg
    560.9 KB · Views: 117
BMWBaxter, you have jiccman1965's graphics card as MSI 7907 instead of MSI 7970. Just a heads up :)

P.S. My score seems low to me. Neither my GFX or my CPU were stressed during this test (GPU= 69 degrees, CPU = 55 degrees). I've never done a UH DX9 bench before, but I'm used to benching apps using all I will give them. Is something off or am I just paranoid?

Second run on different GC, went to the titan.

BMWBaxter, you have jiccman1965's graphics card as MSI 7907 instead of MSI 7970. Just a heads up :)

P.S. My score seems low to me. Neither my GFX or my CPU were stressed during this test (GPU= 69 degrees, CPU = 55 degrees). I've never done a UH DX9 bench before, but I'm used to benching apps using all I will give them. Is something off or am I just paranoid?

Wow... the HD 7000 sucks in this bench... best I've been able to get out of my 7950 is 4200... the 670 on the other hand... too bad I just sold it... :/

Single|Luis_GT|GTX670|Stock|4978.025

Back