• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: Heavenly June DX9

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sheeeeeesh, I'm going to have to hack the vrm on this 7850 just to stay with the back of the pack.

sheeeeeesh, I'm going to have to hack the vrm on this 7850 just to stay with the back of the pack.

My stock speeds are 830/1660/1000 @ 987mV and I was running at 1000/2000/1250 @ 1100mV for the benching (and even gaming now). I'm in the same boat lol. I don't want to know how low my score would be at stock.

Single|illuminate|GTX 560ti 448|Stock|3300
ac5ykk.jpg
Thought i would push my card a little further and it seems im close to idkfa's 580 :)

Going to see if i can hit 1GHz tomorrow.

Last edited:
Single|Noname2020x|GTX 670 GC|Stock|4302.083
UPDATED SCORE

Attachments

• UH DX 9 Bench 3.jpg
    UH DX 9 Bench 3.jpg
    594.6 KB · Views: 95
Thought i would push my card a little further and it seems im close to idkfa's 580 :)

Going to see if i can hit 1GHz tomorrow.

If you have trouble, PM me and I'll give you a hand.

Last edited:
man, i still can't get it to work... X-Fi game mode, 2.1 speakers, 5.1, 7.1, dot net 4.0... doesn't matter. why'd you have to pick dx9 version for the bench? there's no BACON in dx9! :bang head

P.S. what are the actual settings used in heaven so i can try without the HWBOT wrapper... or are those ultra secret need to know only? :salute:

and even better yet, since i've reinstalled dot net 4, my x-fi drivers are all messed up... i'm wondering if using the SSD as a boot drive is the problem. if so, the extra speed ain't worth it...

You will need to use the HWbot version I would imagine. There is a reason they put a wrapper on it, Hwbot did.

Had same issue, because when I build OS for benching I shut off sound. Did clean OS load with sound on in BIOS, loaded Heaven worked like a champ.

man, i still can't get it to work... X-Fi game mode, 2.1 speakers, 5.1, 7.1, dot net 4.0... doesn't matter. why'd you have to pick dx9 version for the bench? there's no BACON in dx9! :bang head

P.S. what are the actual settings used in heaven so i can try without the HWBOT wrapper... or are those ultra secret need to know only? :salute:

and even better yet, since i've reinstalled dot net 4, my x-fi drivers are all messed up... i'm wondering if using the SSD as a boot drive is the problem. if so, the extra speed ain't worth it...

I am having same trouble with XFI got it to run ONCE, and no more. I noticed after attempting the wrapper bench I can no longer change from game to ENT mode either till I reboot.

HWBOT wrappers suck basically. No suppport on HWBOT forums either. Load drivers, I have a full audio package installed.:bang head

Terran, what error are you getting that's keeping the bench mark from running?

It just freezes and stops responding. Whenever I hit the dx9 bechmark button on the wrapper, the main splash screens freezes when the "b" from the word "benchmark" comes up. Then after about 5 minutes, the windows message pops up asking me if I want to close the benchmark because it's not responding. Then I fall asleep at the keyboard and forget to check the details. Bacon deficiency is a witch, man...

Dang, I was hoping someone else would have the same problem as me. I get a weird error as soon as I click one of the benchmarks on my 24/7 setup and I never even get to running the benchmark. The error code has a bunch of ~ in it. :shrug:

single|caddi daddi|hd7850|stock|2787

over an hour for a big three points!!!!!

either I'm a moron or that's just all the card has.......

Attachments

• 2787.JPG
    2787.JPG
    212.9 KB · Views: 53
Back