• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What game do u seem to always find your way back to playing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

soulwatch5

Recently just had a itch to play final fantasy VII again and broke down and bought the pc version for $10. I've probably beaten that game over 4 times already and I still go back to play it ever few years. Just that great of a game to me. That and SNES Legend of Zelda.

So how bout you guys. Any game out there that even after beating u find yourself coming back too?

Subspace or Continumm. It's been free to play for over 15 years, but the community died off like 6 years ago. They just released it on Steam, hoping it revives :)

Super Mario 64, one of my faves of all time. I don't put it away again until I get my 120 stars!

Depends on the timespan I guess...for the last couple years I have kept going back to League. Ever since smartphones basically I have gone back to some old gba/snes games. Legend of Dragoon I have gone back to several times as well as FF8, so those two probably still count as well.

Faster Then Light. Every time i get so far and then lose. I then promise myself i'll never play again, and end up playing again within like 10 or so minutes. Love it so much :)

Faster Then Light. Every time i get so far and then lose. I then promise myself i'll never play again, and end up playing again within like 10 or so minutes. Love it so much :)

Beaten it a couple times on easy, but not on Normal (gotten to the last boss though multiple times).

my fave ship is the Engi ship btw.

Ultima 7. Been playing it since the 90s and revisited it many times. Still cannot stay on it long enough to get going and finish it. Only one in my family to not complete an Ultima game. Yet I the only one to have played them all to some extent.

I've unlocked one ship... xD i suck... Or maybe i just haven't gotten enough experience in it yet. I figured out a strategy though :)

I recently got into a lot of snes games.

I have been picking up tons of Repros. Like chrono trigger crimson echoes and secret of mana 2 english, super mario world return to dinosaur land. I was actually about to pick up legend of zelda goddess of wisdom and parallel worlds remodeled.

It's been my big thing lately on another forum actually about to dump quite a few games so i can pick up some more.

I also been playing a lot of DKC2 and mortal kombat 2 on snes. But mostly been digging the repro scene and picking that stuff up because it's like new games for snes lol.

Chrono trigger crimson echoes is cool but having a hard time finishing it because I'm just not a rpg guy really. About as rpg as i get is Secret of mana and even then having a hard time being patient enough to play that.

Back