• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Depressing....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuper

Just looked at Setiatwork.com to see where I was and see me sitting at 42 which was nice but.... Depressed after seeing that I won't get to the number 39 position for 200+ days!!! Interesting to see that I am the 11th highest producer on the team with a weekly avg of 14081.9. Guess lots of people have been pulling out. :cry::cry:

That's ok, in 200 days I am projected to be at #30. So you can have 39.

Haha thanks. I am 2.7ish million units behind you so think you are safe for a while.... According to seti@W it is about 1597.6 days...:shock:

Haha thanks. I am 2.7ish million units behind you so think you are safe for a while.... According to seti@W it is about 1597.6 days...:shock:

Wow, kind of crazy we do not have a single person with 7.x mil or 8.x mil.

I seem to be having more laptops added and less desktop so I am at the point of the RAC you see is the RAC you have to beat. I also now have all my mythtv frontends suspend to ram when not in use. Not that they would help much anyway. So only 2 machines left crunchin' and the X6 only gets 2 cores part time.

Where you at now? Still at 42?

Sorry didn't see your message. Sadly after ramping up production just a little bit... I still sit only at 41. Good news is I appear to be the number 3 team producer based on recent avg.:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Where can I find these stats y'all are talking about? I just started crunching again and use to be in the top 200. Not sure if I am anymore and would love to see where I sit.

Back