• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Who would help me from the start with overclocking my FX 8350.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Good Luck oldie ........ careful this hobby can get addictive not to mention expensive

Hello Oldie hope you are enjoying the benching, i see you have your benchmark symbol already. Nice lot of points you have in HWBOT, as for the new card this would be much better. As it runs cooler and quiter with the Vapor-X Chamber, just take you time and read the remarks left by the new owners!! Regards AJ. :thup: :cool:

1, http://www.amazon.de/Sapphire-VAPOR...s=sapphire+radeon+hd+7970+vapor-x+ghz+edition

This is Amazon Germany but it gives you a price in Euro's!! By the way Oldie don't tell the wife yeah. :eh?: ;)

Nice to see you have dropped by Johan, hope your enjoying the Vacation!! AJ.

Last edited:
Hello Oldie hope you are enjoying the benching, i see you have your benchmark symbol already. Nice lot of points you have in HWBOT, as for the new card this would be much better. As it runs cooler and quiter with the Vapor-X Chamber, just take you time and read the remarks left by the new owners!! Regards AJ. :thup: :cool:

1, http://www.amazon.de/Sapphire-VAPOR...s=sapphire+radeon+hd+7970+vapor-x+ghz+edition

This is Amazon Germany but it gives you a price in Euro's!! By the way Oldie don't tell the wife yeah. :eh?: ;)

This card may be a bit more but Ajay's right very nice card.

Hello Johan

Good to see you

Oldie

I was on vacation but it's hard to keep me away from here really. I like hanging out here. :thup:

Speak sweetly to me darling...

The overclocking siren talks sweetly in your ear.
Come on over darling, come near.

Give it just a little more.
Just a little bigger score.

Not much more money,
Just a little bit honey.

That's it sugar,
overclock this booger.

Yes, darling just a little more.
No I am not an overclocking wh*re.

Yep, and another one bites the dust. Gotcha!!!!!

Hehehe.
RGone...:bang head:bump::bday: You are :welcome:

Last edited:

Not much more money,
Just a little bit honey.

That's it sugar,
overclcok this booger.

Hehehe.

And Bobert strikes again. :rofl:

Nice to see you have dropped by Johan, hope your enjoying the Vacation!! AJ.

Nice to see you again AJ

Tnx for that link, that 7970 is a little bit expensive, i will go for xfx 7950 BE.
With a little OC it will be the same performance as the 7970, thats what i have read about it.

Oldie:salute:

Not much more money,
Just a little bit honey.

That's it sugar,
overclock this booger.

Hehehe.

hahahah Rgone you are really right:thup:

Darling its all about the money(scores) :rofl:

Darling i will the best of the world darling give me a better Vcard

greetz

:salute:

Edit: but guys i really missing that OC

"Johan45", glad to see you around again man. Hope the cabin was peaceful and allowed for a good un-wind.
Bobert...

Yes was a very nice and quiet place ....... nice lake just not sure how rowdy the neighbours got ...... it was nice putting a face to a name. I think johan was missing his weed wacker though ........ :p

I cannot believe he did not bring his 'whacker' with him. I know he faced serious withdrawal symptoms while at the lake then. Hehehe.
Bobert...

No worries, bassnut was just too late for the performance. :rofl::rock:
Yes the neighbours were a rowdy bunch. Boy do I have some stories.
And yes is nice to put a face to a name bassnut. Already have that box stripped down and throwing parts in it to see how it all comes together. Thanks again :salute:

Back