• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

still having this annoying problem!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

demon-eater

okay i just did a fresh install of XP cause im getting this really annoying problem.. I can't go to weather.com firstunion.com and many other site.. its soo gay.. i don't know what the problem is my security is set all the way down.. so thats not my problem ive downloaded every update i could think of but nooooo it still won't work.. note i had this problem before.. but i thought it was because i upgraded to xp...

try enabling per session cookies in IE 6 and also see what happens if u add those sites to your trusted sites under privacy, see what u get

nothing happens when i try to go to those site.. those are just two of quite a few sites actually.. and pictures on ebay usually don't load up, it doesn't matter whether im using IE6 or Netscape.
this is really ****ing me off alot!

adding to trusted sites didn't work couldn't find the other thingy..

HOLY FUDGE I JUST FIXED IT!! i went to install limewire and it needed to download some plugin like java anyway its fixed now all it was.. was that spootey little plugin.. LOL

thanks for all the "help"

Back