• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help to OC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nobody is fighting. Ajay will take care of you just fine. He knows all the ins and outs, and what to and what not to do.

I agree with no cookie cutter settings, and to learn up. But that said, the guide he linked to and the other guides should help you along your way until you have more questions for him. :)

Carry on, sorry for the breif aside there.

Nobody is fighting. Ajay will take care of you just fine. He knows all the ins and outs, and what to and what not to do.

I agree with no cookie cutter settings, and to learn up. But that said, the guide he linked to and the other guides should help you along your way until you have more questions for him. :)

Carry on, sorry for the breif aside there.

np but i agree to the best choice is to learn by myself but i sended the link first not him don't be angry with him, cmon we aren't childrens

Can we move on please? I have said/inferred, at least twice now, its over. I made a mistake, I edited BEFORE he even posted his reply catching my own mistake, admitted it TWICE after that and here were are dredging it up again. Stop. Move on. Be helped already. :) :grouphug: :thup:

Last edited:
Back