• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: Competition Feedback

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
+1. Ed was able to put in completely irrelevant information. With drop downs, or some kind of filtering, then the results will all pertain to the competition.

Just looked at it and it can be done with drop downs and multiple choice.

Although I don't think it will be that big a deal since this is gonna be a forum comp so I don't think there will be too many trolls.

Hopefully I didn't just jinx it :chair:

Add drop down boxes, still haven't figure out how to embed the form in this thread...

Try this:

Form for competition

results

Stolen from hokie's intel results thread and copy pasted the jumble of characters from your links above. Click quote below and you should be able to see how to do it.
Looks like you need to "publish the document"...... :shrug:

I like the idea of speed caps, 4.6 can be reached with an air cooler in amdland.
instead of breaking out intel and amd you might try to take three benchmarks and set a score goal, like horse shoes, the closest wins.

I like the idea of speed caps, 4.6 can be reached with an air cooler in amdland.
instead of breaking out intel and amd you might try to take three benchmarks and set a score goal, like horse shoes, the closest wins.

No speed caps this time around. But I do like the horse shoe idea for a different competition.

I support the horseshoes idea. Could make for a fun leg of the competition!

I could go get a pair of gtx titans and go after jiccman, but all I would prove is that i spent more money than him not that I had learned anything.

I could go get a pair of gtx titans and go after jiccman, but all I would prove is that i spent more money than him not that I had learned anything.

I "could", but then I couldn't eat the rest of the semester :rain:

But, I'm up for anything that levels the playing field. Separating by type of hardware, type of cooling, shooting for a score, etc etc etc are all awesome.

Back