• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Outlook 2007 html formatting issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nharvey440

Help!!

I have been running Outlook 2007 for 6 years and have been sending pdf files to Mac computers all that time.

Just a couple of weeks ago, my outlook stopped sending html formatted files.

I have selected html in the correct boxes but it still sends the files as rtf which means the pdfs are in a .dat file and are unreadable.

Could it have to do with a very large .pst file?

I tried to upgrade to Office 2010 but it would not send emails, so I did a system restore back to 2007.
But in my programs and settings I have both office 10 and office 2007 showing up.

Should I delete the 2010?

But that won't fix my problem with 2007 as that happened before I tried to upgrade to 2010.

HELP!!

Did I say help!!!

thank you
nancy

"I have selected html in the correct boxes", meaning you selected Tools--> Options--> Mail Format tab--> "Rich Text" from the drop-down box under the "Message format" header--> Internet Format button--> "Send using Rich Text Format" from the drop-down box?

"I have selected html in the correct boxes", meaning you selected Tools--> Options--> Mail Format tab--> "Rich Text" from the drop-down box under the "Message format" header--> Internet Format button--> "Send using Rich Text Format" from the drop-down box?

I have selected HTML in those locations.

Back