• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG F4DE | By C4B

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I like that sleek look! That pipe looks awesome too, really good bend.

Those "slim" fans look visually good, but I'm still a bit skeptical about the airflow you can get from them. Are you going to be running four on that rad (push/pull)?

I like that sleek look! That pipe looks awesome too, really good bend.

Those "slim" fans look visually good, but I'm still a bit skeptical about the airflow you can get from them. Are you going to be running four on that rad (push/pull)?

Thank you! :)

I tested both fans integrated to the radiator, and they blow a lot of air through, so its no problem. The fins on the radiator is pretty wide too. :)

Hello!

Im almost finished with the repaint of the case, just the last layer of matt clearcoat left. This time I will be putting the case together with M3 screws instead of rivets, cause I like to have my cases modular if I have to take it apart again.

p5te.jpg

5gho.jpg

zh2j.jpg

y8wz.jpg

pc93.jpg

Im also going to change the casefeet on this case. The original ones is the regular plastic ones that many cases use, I will change them to some that are made out of aluminium by Fannblade. I love small details like this, just the thing that I know that the feet are handmade by a person on the other side of the world just for me makes the build more special for me.

And they sure look nice too!

eunt.jpg

iqoo.jpg

sb3k.jpg

Thats all for me today. Im waiting for two fans and a can of clearcoat, when the painting is done I will be assembling the case and start installing the hardware and keep experimenting with the copper pipes.

If you want more updates from me you can check out my facebook-page where I post things every day!

With kind regards
Johan Nyman
Minimalistic PC's

Ordered the 150cm RGB strip with the remote and some cable combs last night.
Felt good to support the little guy :D

Ordered the 150cm RGB strip with the remote and some cable combs last night.
Felt good to support the little guy :D

Thats nice of you. It is THE best RGB led-kit I have ever tried, and thats not because I got it for free, I have tried a lot of different ones and this one is really nice. :)

Thats nice of you. It is THE best RGB led-kit I have ever tried, and thats not because I got it for free, I have tried a lot of different ones and this one is really nice. :)

It looks like it! Can't wait for it to get here!

The reason I wasn't going to do any lighting at all in my build was because I couldn't find what I wanted.
Icemodz had exactly what I would want, so :D

It looks like it! Can't wait for it to get here!

The reason I wasn't going to do any lighting at all in my build was because I couldn't find what I wanted.
Icemodz had exactly what I would want, so :D

Awesome! Post a picture when you installed it. :)

Awesome! Post a picture when you installed it. :)

Oh, there will be plenty of that!

Looks like it landed in NY yesterday from Iceland, shouldn't be long at all till I get it!

Ive been very busy with a new job I landed so havent been modding much lately. Although, Im going on a vacation for one month in USA and I want to finish this project before that so I have some pictures of a almost ready casemod, want to see? :D

d19g.jpg

xvoa.jpg

dmhlu.jpg

I added some copper pipes to the build! On these pictures its not finished, just testing it out. But what do you think?

510g.jpg

vjb4r.jpg

6hao.jpg

I also added a windowframe to the sidepanel, made by E22, also thanks to HCP for the sketch. I think the windowframe fits perfectly together with the fangrill, what do you think?

Im working on finalizing the loop and installing everything else. As soon as thats done and the loop is filled I will start working on the final photos and post them for you here.

With kind regards
Johan Nyman
Minimalistic PC's

Hello everyone!

This project is finally finished, for the second time, as always with my projects. But now I feel really satisfied with the result. I will not talk anymore, except give a big thank you to my sponsors!

ki6q.jpg

Want to see the final pictures? Here you go.

wkuuu.jpg

c3ig.jpg

qvhf.jpg

yfrp.jpg

9x1i5.jpg

m8f2.jpg

nbgv.jpg

cc7vm.jpg

yuq2.jpg

1qny.jpg

b5hw.jpg

bhwl.jpg

Thank you for all your comments and everything! I will be back as soon as I can with another project! :)

With kind regards,
Johan Nyman
Minimalistic PC's

Back