• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED OCF Member hosted servers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
worked perfect thanks! :) ....back to permits -.-' damn drivers.

me and PVT.Dancer are gonna be hosting a day-z server we/he will be posting the info soon :)

So are there any specific rules for the minecraft server like where to build and such?

Sorry for not responding sooner. Nope, there aren't really any rules. I would just try to not destroy anything that others have created on purpose :)

Hey everyone I'll give you the basic info for the DayZ server

Host Name: [SiN] Strength In Numbers
Host IP: 192.31.185.203
Difficulty: Veteran, No name plates, no Crosshairs and First person only. Side Chat enabled. Full Moon Nights.

If you have any questions about the server please let me or Wagex know. We are still working on some setup\basic modding nothing major more just minor tweaks.

err what is our port number lol 3092 searched it finally :p

oh lol i didnt even notice it was first only.

Why restrict to first person?

For a few reasons. Its nice but it's a lot more intense in First person. And if you think about it, you can't look over walls and around corners to find people\attackers makes it a lot more risky to just pop your head out all willy nilly.

The Idea of the server is to make it more survival less PVP make someone think twice about it.

If its super unpopular and people don't get it I'm willing to remove it. but people should try it. it gets pretty insane :D

The port is actually "3068" sorry I missed that. :\

Wasnt this thread a sticky?

Anyway, Killing Floor server going down for a bit till I figur out how to slow down how often it pings the master servers. Its completely FILLING the reports and logs in my Untangle...I think its pinging every 5mins LOL....

nah just featured and i struck it out lemme know any updates

yea we can do that. everyone lemme know where your servers are hosted. i will update the dayz server which is in the usa.

Back