• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBot August Event

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Guys, there is a thread where results are supposed to be posted, use that thread. :)

Can I just post a picture of my end results at the end of the month then??

Or do we need to post every single submission to HWBot??

You could just post your end of the month scores, but it is more fun to post to brag a little or to show off any score that you are proud of...

hwbaug.jpg

It's about 6204.4 total so all +84.8 ... during the month I had like +300 and already lost all ...

Don't know if I'll have time to do any more benching in the next few days so if I'm not mistaken it's +31.8 points total?! . Capture.PNG

244 points my goal was 400 but i didn't get to bench the last two weeks working two jobs is kicking my arse maybe next month

Attachments

• points.JPG
    points.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 44
Finally have some time this holiday weekend, prepping some OS's for the new gear I've gotten since my last big run!

Pump finally arrived and did a couple quick runs. I'm liking it!! Tomorrow morning I'm gonna do some work. Got another 250MHz and still trying to dial it in.

bot.JPG

I've got nothing :(

Very hot/humid (ok not very hot, 80ish, maybe 85-90 inside, but also >90% humidity) here right now, so I'm not likely to have anything either.
Bah.

Got some time today to push the 6300, but that's about it this month. It felt good to make it scream though :thup:

Aug_Event.jpg

Back