• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SABERTOOTH 990FX/GEN3 R2.0 compatibility

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It is a good thing Roulette Run is over here in the mobo section in the middle of someone eles's mobo thread. If he were in the AMD Cpu Forum section, they would immediately ask if the system were at least 2 hours of Prime 95 Blend stable since that is about the minimum for considered stability.
RGone...

It is a good thing Roulette Run is over here in the mobo section in the middle of someone eles's mobo thread. If he were in the AMD Cpu Forum section, they would immediately ask if the system were at least 2 hours of Prime 95 Blend stable since that is about the minimum for considered stability.
RGone...

Point taken. ;)

Sorry for the derail job.

RGone...

No, I can't do Prime 95 or the Republic of Gamer's Realbench at 5.0, those are the two that eat me alive, 4716.1MHz. max stable on Prime 95. lol... the death of Superman. Then it's the heat that makes me pull the plug.

Then it's the heat that makes me pull the plug.
That's the reason why most of us that run these heat mongers at high clocks wind up running full custom water loops. :)

I just got a new chv-f-z board and compered to my chv-f and sabertooth it's a step backwards for me.
if you have gotten a chv-f-z board try bios between #225 and #901, I have found 225 to be the best for me with the 8350 and the 8120.

Back