• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Norton Firewall Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

geldib

Registered
After installing Norton's Personal Firewall i cant access the internet... i uninstalled it and still nothing... my comp will connect to the internet but no programs will... it wont even ask me to allow programs to access the net... i did the application search to search for apps that connect to the internet and all went ok but still nothing.... plz help cause its my main comp with all my games and such... last time the same thing happened to me with Sygate Firewall and i had to reformat.... hopefully i dont have too this time... plz help thx in advance

Well i tried that and everything else... so i decided to reformat since i kinda needed it anyway... but thx for the help

If your running the 2002 ver. be careful when you do the live update. I did mine about a week ago and got the same exact results afterward.

When you do the update, deselect the option to update the progam itself, all you want is the "security updates", not the "security program updates"

It seems this has been happening alot lately with the updates, so just to be on the safe side for now....:eek:

Back