• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Game Giveaways Megathread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'll take one if you don't mind giving it to someone that might not play much. My gaming time is slim to zero, but this looks fun and I'd like to give it a try. Give it some time to see if others that would use it more jump in, and if no takers, I'll take one to try it out. :)

I'll take one if you don't mind giving it to someone that might not play much. My gaming time is slim to zero, but this looks fun and I'd like to give it a try. Give it some time to see if others that would use it more jump in, and if no takers, I'll take one to try it out. :)

Key sent.

I need to hold the last key to make sure EmbracetheHate's works.

Somebody take this last key...... how can you resist the powers of Blizzard? :D

Blizzard is the unquestioned king of the cut scene. Play it full screen in 720p. A tear came to my eye.

Last edited:
I haven't played outside the tutorial, but it's fun even so. It's like Diablo meets Mortal Kombat. They don't hesitate to make fun of themselves a little bit either over the simper nature of this title (vs, say WoW or Starcraft)...

Your character, after a semi-attempt at a backstory: "So, what exactly am I doing here?"
Trainer: "Don't over think it."

:D

I tried DOta to dang confusing for me. I play usually only fps, but this game is really fun. I did all the tutorials before actually playing online though. Simple to play, hard to master for sure.

Its a neat game.. takes a ton of time to amass gold to buy characters, but there's already a buncha wallet kings out there purchasing everything available (mounts/costumes/characters).. but even so.. no one has a real advantage.. so far its pretty cool that its sorta balanced

Back