• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Game Giveaways Megathread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Will have more to come: subscribed to the monthly Humble Bundle deal, and I don't game much.

There 6 more games to come the 3rd of March, but no clue on which ones! :D

Hey Everyone, Got Dementium II HD steam key. DM me your steam account and i will sent you a friend request and the game as a gift :)

Requirements
500 Total posts.
30 Total Thanks.

SENT TO machausta.

Last edited:
Hey Everyone, Got Dementium II HD steam key. DM me your steam account and i will sent you a friend request and the game as a gift :)

Requirements
500 Total posts.
30 Total Thanks.

I don't have enough posts for this, but I really want to know if its as good as it appears to be.

I used to play so many horror games, not as much time anymore though.

Requirements
500 Total posts.
30 Total Thanks.

I don't have enough posts for this, but I really want to know if its as good as it appears to be.

I used to play so many horror games, not as much time anymore though.

My stats are high enough for this. Could I give my place to machausta? I've done enough deals with him, and I'm working on Warhammer at the moment, that I'd be happy to vouch for him.

Alrighty folks, got some steam keys available. These are legit keys so first come, first served. Your account must be in good standing!

90 days participating member
100 quality posts
No infractions
No reselling
No exceptions!

Game are:

Kholat - Gone

Lucius II - Gone

POSTAL 2: Paradise Lost DLC

Silence of the Sleep

This Book Is A Dungeon - Gone

Zombie Vikings

I Shall Remain

The Bug Butcher

The Dream Machine: Chapter 1 & 2

Lucius Demake

DISTRAINT

Odallus: The Dark Call

Riff Racer - Race Your Music!

Star Ruler 2 = Gone

One More Dungeon = Gone

Cross of the Dutchman

Better Late Than DEAD = Gone

PONCHO

King Arthur's Gold

Super Win the Game

Divekick

POSTAL 2

:)

I'm back and still got these bump. You can have one or all, just pm me :D

Last edited:
Hi have this to give away. Not the latest games, but if anyone is interested:

ARMA: Cold War Assault
Arma: Gold Edition
Arma Tactics
Arma 2
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
Arma 2: British Armed Forces
Arma 2: Private Military Company
Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic

I'd like to give it to people who have other priorities than buying games (school, kids, healthcare...).

Last edited:
If the Armas are still avail Tír na nÓg I woulnd't mind getting Arma 2 and the arrowhead expans.. though just Arma 2 would be cool.. i easily meet some of your req... 2 lil ones in catholic school and 3rd on the way :p

If the Armas are still avail Tír na nÓg I woulnd't mind getting Arma 2 and the arrowhead expans.. though just Arma 2 would be cool.. i easily meet some of your req... 2 lil ones in catholic school and 3rd on the way :p

No problem ! Give me until tomorrow to send you all vodes ;)

Back