• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Game Giveaways Megathread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes. At this point: "Then enable the sharing feature via Settings > Family, (or in Big Picture mode, Settings > Family Library Sharing,) where you'll also authorize specific computers and users to share."

I get stuck. I see no way to input other users to share my library. There is literally no way to input the information. Try it yourself, you'll see what I mean.

Dude just to let yi know I don't think you are able to just share your library with anybody, in my case I had to have a profile on my little bro's computer and then enable family sharing and then he could only play the games from my library that I have installed on his computer.

I live in Scotland but one of my good steam friends stay in America and I would have shared my library with them but there is no way to do it unless I was physically with them and had signed into steam via there computer and installed the games they wanted me to share with them.

Otherwise you could give them you're steam credentials and send them the new computer steam guard code via skype or something for them to do it on your behalf but I would not recommend doing that. I trust my friend in America and all but I would never give out my credentials.

If it's a real life friend you're wanting to share with then you can simply do all this by going to there house and you want need to give out your details.

Steam
Orcs Must Die! GOTY
Sanctum: Collection
The Walking Dead: 400 Days (DLC) having an issues gift this with humble bundle but once the issues is fix it is claimed

Origin
Dead Space 3
Dead Space
Medal of Honor
The Sims 3 (Late Night, High End Loft Stuff Key and Date Night)
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box

More to come as I clean out my Steam and humblebundle

My gf plays a lot of the sims, i know for sure shes missing date night, if i could have that one?

Dead Space 3

Steam
Orcs Must Die! GOTY
The Walking Dead: 400 Days (DLC) having an issues gift this with humble bundle but once the issues is fix it is claimed

Origin
Dead Space 3
Dead Space
Medal of Honor

Hey hey, I'd love to have Dead Space 3 if that's still available :D

thank you very much, sorry I didn't reply I just started a new job haven't even got to play it yet haha.

Steam
Orcs Must Die! GOTY

Origin
Dead Space 3
Dead Space
Medal of Honor

Dead Space 1 perhaps? :D please

I have 2 keys left for insurgency to give away, pm or reply here if you want them!

Back