• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Game Giveaways Megathread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
.....and we are back. Up for grabs today is a shiny new copy of RUST. Sent to Kenrou

Rust.jpg

Hit me up.

I still have a copy of Mafia 2 if anyone is interested as well.

Last edited:
Alrighty folks, got some steam keys available. These are legit keys so first come, first served. Your account must be in good standing!

90 days participating member
100 quality posts
No infractions
No reselling
No exceptions!

Game are:

Kholat - Gone

Lucius II - Gone

POSTAL 2: Paradise Lost DLC

Silence of the Sleep

This Book Is A Dungeon - Gone

Zombie Vikings

I Shall Remain

The Bug Butcher

The Dream Machine: Chapter 1 & 2

Lucius Demake

DISTRAINT

Odallus: The Dark Call

Riff Racer - Race Your Music!

Star Ruler 2 = Gone

One More Dungeon

Cross of the Dutchman

Better Late Than DEAD

PONCHO

King Arthur's Gold

Super Win the Game

Divekick

POSTAL 2

:)

Last edited:
Can't PM you for some reason, but i'll happily take "This Book Is A Dungeon" and "Kholat" off your hands if you don't want them :clap:

Thanks m8, played Kholat beta, it's a really good horror/mystery game based on a true story, the Dyatlov Pass Incident. There were 10 college students originally, but 1 turned back because of illness. The other 9 passed away; exactly as described in the introduction to this game. No one knows how, or why, or what happened :screwy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

Last edited:
star ruler. 2 still up for grabs? I have a rust key. for anyone interested in that. maybe more if i have other unclaimed games from my humble bundle games.

Back