• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: October PCM 05

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice Opty can't touch that knew i should of pick up some ssds in stead of hdds last week LOL
No E9 or are you holding back on the web page rendering it be nice if we could get the top three stops on the Bot think there three of us with 3570k

Agian nice run:salute:

Tried this multiple times and didn't work, yes I installed WMP 12 and the Encoder X64 edition all of that, still says one of the tests 'failed'

How many cores/GFX cards does this crap bench use anyway?

If its the 64-line GPU test and you're on the 331 beta driver it'll fail. Install an older driver and it'll work.

How do you find out which test?

It got through all of them, failed after finishing the final one.

Tried this multiple times and didn't work, yes I installed WMP 12 and the Encoder X64 edition all of that, still says one of the tests 'failed'

How many cores/GFX cards does this crap bench use anyway?

Try Encoder X86 pretty shore it won't work with Encoder X64

Culbrelai/2x Xeon E5620/3.51 GHz/Air/2x GTX 670/14523

Lmfaoooooooooooooo

Single thread bench is really singlethread

Fq2gK39.png

I should stick with memory benches, lol

Culbrelai, you're going to want an SSD or two for this benchmark, your HDD tests really suffer right now.

OptyTrooper/FX-6300/5.8GHz/SS/7970/29845

Would be much higher but I can't get this AMD raid controller figured out.

Attachments

• pcmark1.jpg
    pcmark1.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
OptyTrooper/FX-6300/5.8GHz/SS/7970/29845

Would be much higher but I can't get this AMD raid controller figured out.

Don't feel bad I finally got around to setting this up and can't for the life of me seem to get a HDD raid set up. Tried for a couple hous sunday and then threw in the towel. It was weird when the menu came up and I hit CTRL + F it just closed and started windows ???

****... I have to put something up. My 33K though is pretty embarassing. I hate this benchmark with a passion, LOL!

Back