• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another Frog Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Premo said:
I would love to play some UT but I have recently gotten a new monitor (22" NEC) and everytime I play UT I get dizzy. But seriously, Chawken you are a cool guy and it was nice to see you on IRC. Good Luck and have fun crunchin...:D

You think that makes you dizzy, try playing on a 27" I was about ready to loose my lunch after one round. I think I am going back to my 17" Trinitron. As for UT I be good, and You be dead. At stompfest I almost went to the finals, but I didn't because they dropped my connection. If you were there you probably heard my ranting and raving. Better believe I was mad! Kill frogz might help ease the pain though! LOL.

"You want some of this?"

klear said:
TC Why did you take off 2.6 GHz? Your not packing up already are you? :(
I announced a while ago that I was going to streamline my "farm" as soon as I got close to my final Seti goal of being in the top 1000 world wide. Currently I'm selling off all of my single cpu boxes and I will be adding 2 or 3 dual MP boxes.

private said:
WOW.....CompletelY friendly conversations between the different team members.... AWESOME :D

Probably has something to do with enforcing the forum rules rather than letting the crazies run the nut house as in some other forums. I don't mean AMDMB but there a lot of them out there.

I've also spent some time recently at your forum recently and must reciprocate the compliment, very civil over there for the most part.

Thank You.

We try to keep a semblence of order around the place! It helps that our biggest troublemakers are the mods! :D

Back