• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Time to say HI

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, we're not a very active group as of late. I barely come on these forums anymore unfortunately, as my hobbies have moved away from PC's and overclocking.
Regardless, my machine crunches 100% 24/7, and so will all my future machines. Looking at increasing my core count shortly as a matter of fact :)

Has anyone noticed the Team RAC? We haven't been 100K+ in quite some time, and it's really nice to see :) Currently we're #13 both in total RAC and Total Credit!
I think everyone knows this team has always been a Top10 team, we just need to be a bit more active; both in posting and in crunching.

Has anyone noticed the Team RAC? We haven't been 100K+ in quite some time, and it's really nice to see :) Currently we're #13 both in total RAC and Total Credit!
I think everyone knows this team has always been a Top10 team, we just need to be a bit more active; both in posting and in crunching.

I might be able to pull some more Mhz out of these machines and I will get this X79 rig going some day.

Yeah, we're not a very active group as of late. I barely come on these forums anymore unfortunately, as my hobbies have moved away from PC's and overclocking.
Regardless, my machine crunches 100% 24/7, and so will all my future machines. Looking at increasing my core count shortly as a matter of fact :)

Do tell what your planning I hope it starts with an I7.

Good to see you are all alive and still kicking!!!

Going to add a few extra points this xmas.......

Back