• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OSX Mavericks available FREE!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GoD_tattoo

For those who dont know, its available. Already installed it. So far so good, except XBMC doesnt work until they update it.

Glad you posted , I had heard about Mavericks upcoming availability but had forgotten; downloading as "we speak".

I've heard that Mavericks is supposed to be a good piece of work. I had Mt Lion on my Macbook but went back to SL because of battery life and a weird 'sleep' issue, IIRC.

Got my XBMC working again using THIS After doing a clean install, you'll have to change it to windowed mode, then back to fullscreen if you'd like or leave it windowed. Just thought I'd put it here in case anyone else was having issues.

Since upgrading to Mavericks I have had an issue with libgcc that I cannot find a solution to, meaning I cannot install octave or other software dependent on it (even MacPorts / Homebrew fails)

Back