• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Official Battlefield 4 Thread - Report Performance & Experiences Here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok I want to do in game V ram monitoring and Riva tuner statistics server does not work, the game wont start. So is it just me or do I need to use another program.

Ok I want to do in game V ram monitoring and Riva tuner statistics server does not work, the game wont start. So is it just me or do I need to use another program.
MSI Afterburner does this sans RT server. I never install it and it shows vRAM.

anybody still play this? Surprised to see nobody had posted here in 5 months. How is the new expansion? Was downloading it last night so havent played it yet

The games w/e. Still buggy and not as accurate as I expected. Both BF3 and BF4 are what I like to call "Bugfield x".

Unfortunately, you have enough of a fan base to keep going that have low standards and think the game is in great shape.

EA and Dice did a horrible job after BFBC2.

Anyone still playing BF4?

I just got Premium a couple days ago, haven't played much since launch. Anobix is my character name.

Have been playing this week for the first time in over 9 months

Witchee is my screen name there

Sec8, LOD, AKA are my typical servers Sec8 being the best, but it is always packed

Trying to knock the rust off, but getting pwn'd this week

Having fun though, like a new game since I have not played in so long

I am a knife hunter :eek:

[Sec8]Discostu420

Not the Sec8 Witchee goes to... but I frequent them quite a bit as well. Great ping for me there, sub 20, LOL!

Witchee may be better. I think where he lives he sits on that server. LOL!

[Sec8]Discostu420

Not the Sec8 Witchee goes to... but I frequent them quite a bit as well. Great ping for me there, sub 20, LOL!

Witchee may be better. I think where he lives he sits on that server. LOL!

Added you too :)

I mainly play TBG, UN and IMA servers

Back