• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: November Cinebench R15

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Caddi Daddi|amd 965|water|423

johan, I told you I was gonne win it this month!!!!

Attachments

• cine 423.JPG
    cine 423.JPG
    242.6 KB · Views: 359
not to worry mandrake, the thing is falling on it's face at another 30 hrz and I have to find my way back with the little lump.

Mandrake|AMD|H2O|839
Think this is it unless it gets colder out, 73 on the cores is hot enough for me.
cine15,839.PNG

Yes mandrake the 965 is a very good one but the 955 you sent me is pretty good also, 4.3 is nothing to sneeze at.
4.2 is all I'm going to do with it.
My 1090t should be in soon and I installed from an image and will have to move up to a later bios so i will update the bios and do a fresh install when that gets here.

I wish I had my 8350 rig here I'd give you a run for the money, but it's in the big city partying at the pink pony and as I don't need it anymore the little lanbox is what I am and will be using from here on out.

Did you notice this one is harder on the CPU than 11.5 I found it tough to gain any points after a while it just keep freezing.

I think the pink pony is where lonely puters go for some "company"

Did you notice this one is harder on the CPU than 11.5 I found it tough to gain any points after a while it just keep freezing.
Tough for me to tell, I tried running it at the same setting I did the 9.22 on 11.5 and yes it kept on freezing but my temps were in the mid 70's as well so that could have been the issue as well.

I did make a run on the 2500k and I couldn't get it to run at 5.3 which I could with 11.5. So it probably is a bit tougher to run.

I've noticed that this one is a bit more "AMD friendly" as well. I think it really hammers the IMC and causes it to overheat.

yes the pink pony is a mens club in atlanta, they have a mean bourbon and coke for lunch, whats so sweet about it is it has no coke in it!!!
this one is much tougher than the older one and the p4 seems to have less of an issue with it than the fx.
if I remember right the fx scored a little better core clock to core clock with the old one.

Back