• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: November Cinebench R15

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Caddi Daddi| 1090t| water| 584

My first ever go with a thuban, I used a little info we figured out in the cpu section to help generate my first clock.
That information says that I had A dud on my hands and I hope I'm wrong and the processor just has a dud clocker on it's hands.

Attachments

• 584.JPG
    584.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 94
Come on C_D why you being so nice to that thing. ??

Blaylock|3936k|1090T|Air|585

This is my first benchmark submission(cherry) so please be gentle with this virgin. p.s. advise is always welcomed and desired.

Now that's what i call a score, nice one Woomack buddy!! :D :clap:

OK Manny :facepalm: !!!!! or tro5hw.jpg

Respect,

AJ.

Last edited:
Nice run Blaylock
The only thing I have found that helps this bench is more POWA !! :comp:

OK, I've pushed vCore up to 1.55 but still can't get to run stable at 4G. Not sure how much more I'm willing to push as this is my full time rig. Still have some tinkering to do though.

Q: If I play around abit more and get a better score can I repost or are you only allowed to post your score once?

OK, I've pushed vCore up to 1.55 but still can't get to run stable at 4G. Not sure how much more I'm willing to push as this is my full time rig. Still have some tinkering to do though.

Q: If I play around abit more and get a better score can I repost or are you only allowed to post your score once?
You mean stable enough to run the Cinebench 15 or you mean 24/7 stable?

Blaylock, if this is your 24/7 rig then you need to be the judge on how far you want to push. Is pushing 1.55+ Cpu v into the chip going to kill it for a bench run? Probably not but it could, what are your temps like? If they are warm, then you're probably at your maxed out on this bench. If you can get your temps down you may be able to get some more Mhz out of it at the same Cpu V. So open the windows of your room where the pc and get the temps down to like 40 f and see what you can do. :D Just in case you're getting and ideas of benching that rig outside, the fluid in the heatpipes of the heatsink could freeze and rupture the pipes.

You can post as many times as you want just update the form on the first page. This bench is hard on the CPU so you might just be reaching your limits.

Johan45/FX-8350/5.532/887

rr15 887.jpg

OK thanks Johan.

Mandrake, I'm currently at my 24/7 Stable profile. Was thinking about creating a Benching only profile specific to each benchmark. This is what I ment by tinkering a little more. Temps are still fine the above run yielded 54c socket and 45c Package.

Edit: Q2: I don't need to submit results to HWBot for this, just follow their guidelines, right?

Best advice is to use a different OS on a new drive or partition. When you really star pushing you will crash, a lot. So this saves your daily OS from corruption.

Best advice is to use a different OS on a new drive or partition. When you really star pushing you will crash, a lot. So this saves your daily OS from corruption.

Right, I was reading the USB drive tread yesterday and I'm considering going that route although I do have a boat load of old smaller HDD'S.

Back