• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: November Cinebench R15

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Do those avexir tighten any AJ? I was looking at getting some as there not too pricey, but only if they tighten up

Woomack rates them really well, and yes you can clock them a bit, got mine @ 2400Mhz at 1.65v. You can look them up at Stoke they sell the full range in all colours and types, so fill your boots buddy. :attn: ;)

1, http://www.overclockers.co.uk/produ...1&catid=8&sortby=manual_sort&subid=&mfrid=625

AJ.

Nice, so you had no big issues to set it @4.4GHz. With your water cooling I would try some more at least for benchmarks :)

About memory. It used to be Hynix but I'm not sure what is there now. At least most of these kits that I saw made something like double sided CFR/MFR so about 2400 10-12-12 / 2600-1666 11-13-12 1.65V. I also saw result of 2400 11-11-11 and that's more like Samsung so hard to say if they stick to one IC brand or not.
I didn't test them yet as Avexir didn't want to send anything for review and prices are too high in local stores.
Anything what is 2400 CL9/10 is good nowadays since most manufacturers are already selling 2133 CL10-12-12 or 2400 CL11-13-13 kits based on MFR. Only best series are still on tighter Samsungs or higher binned Hynix.

Yes just only finished up last night, still a bit sleepy. Did manage to find 2 Overclocks and stable for 4.2Mhz and this 4.4Mhz so i set the profiles into the Bios. Will do some more later as for the Ram Settings its this my friend. :thup:

1, 10-12-12-31 2T @ 1.65V

2, As for the OC i am running the CPU @ 1.340V Set manually in the bios for 44 x 100.

So far it seems a good CPU Chip, but what do i know lol!! :shrug: :popcorn:

Regards,

AJ.

Last edited:
He is asking if you can tighten the timings or overclock ajay, not the stock settings which you are at. ;)

Updated, get your sandbags... err... i mean... last minute submissions in :p

How long does it take to up date the forum on page 1 please, just sub my score, but its not there!! Just wonder if i did something wrong as the clock is ticking down??

AJ.

Last edited:
That's it for me. I don't think the poor thing could handle any more!! :thup:

Any Ideas for December yet??

I was thinking of XTU but I think it is only for Intel so it isn't any good for this comp.

EDIT: @Aj not sure how long it takes. Give it sometime and it should show up. If not just resubmit it later.

How about 3D11 or Vantage or something like that. We haven't really done any GFX benches yet.

damn I totally forgot the comp finishes!

its too mild here to push like before, well congrats No.1 and well done johan!

definitely be pushing this piggy soon as temps drop!

How about 3D11 or Vantage or something like that. We haven't really done any GFX benches yet.

december will be the last month of 2d, then we begin the 3d portion.

So don't worry the gpu benches are coming :)

Can not wait to see that, by that time i should be up to speed and dialed in with my OC Profiles in the Bios!

AJ.

geekbench costs money, and is the worst, crappest benchmark I have ever done.

its stupid!

IMO..

Back