• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PS4 Owners Club

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Christmas was great! I racked up Assassin's Creed Unity, The Evil Within, and COD: AW. Anyone else got new games?

I bought a PS4 a few months ago and initially played Watch Dogs which was fun however now I mostly play CoD: AW. I have played every CoD game since the initial PC release. I will be getting GTA V soon.

Last edited:
Got a PS4 as a Christmas Present from my girlfriend and I thought it was some new boots and jeans ??? Anyway she got my Dragon Age Inquisition, MGS 5 Ground Zeros and The Last Of Us Remastered, I enjoy D.A:I and TLoU RM but it's getting time to play it for my than 2hrs

I got a PS4 on 12/9/14 and for as much as I have put into my PC and continue to put in I just love this little console, LOL, I purchased a year of PS+ and I got a free game DL with purchase from Amazon. My game I chose was Far Cry 4. Having a riot with it btw, tossing chunk's of meat to lure bears and such is a riot :D

So I got Far Cry 4 as a DL, Also Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry, The Evil Within, Shadow of Mordor. The Last of Us, Diablo 3, and Dragon Age Inquisition for new games and NBA2k14 (used) Madden 25 2014 (used) Killzone Shadow Fall (used)

Now, I have had consoles through time, I had a PS1, PS3, Nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast, and the first Xbox they came out with. I ended up selling my PS3 as I never really got to use it and my roomate at the time was burning it up everyday, LOL One thing I did not expect was I had completely become unable to move using the controller anymore using the 2 thumb sticks. I was moving around with my head in the sky looking up all the time. It took me a few days of constant frustration to get good again. Now that Im past that im a happy camper. LOL

Loving Dragon Age Inq. I have like10-15 hours in so far and I just want to play like 8 hours at a time. I also have a PC copy and enjoy that version as well ;)

I bought a ps4 about 2 weeks ago. I have to say this thing is pretty decent, I have fun playing. The wife and kids like it too. I would like to put a different hdd in it, and I'm not sure if I want terabytes, or a 10k spindle speed in the form of a tb velociraptor. I have bf4 premium, was 27 beans, good deal! I also have just dance.. Star Wars pinball from my vita, need for speed, and it came with the last of us remastered. I had a ps1, a first gen game boy, an Atari, and an odyssey 2, that pretty much sums up my console history lol :)

I don't think I would want to put a 10k spindle in there, you would be better off getting a 1TB/2TB hybrid drive

I don't think I would want to put a 10k spindle in there, you would be better off getting a 1TB/2TB hybrid drive

Thanks for the heads up, I thought the little 2.5 drive would be quiet, I should probably go for more space, it doesn't take much to fill it

Since ive built my computer i havent really touched my PS4. Im really disappointed how bad the reviews were for the The Order 1866. I guess ill pick up GTA V. I also been playing The Evil Within, but i havent got the courage to start it again LOL

I have added Destiny to my list and I picked up Infamous First Light which was free for PS+ last month and thats a cool game shame it's a PSN title and not a full game I like the female character a lot. Still I seemed to be stuck on Destiny more than any other game even though it annoys me sometimes I really have to continue my Dragon Age and The Last Of Us but it's either I: F.L, Destiny or which I have noticed more my back log of PS3 games I still never finished.

Back