• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PS4 Owners Club

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheHutchTTU

Thought this might be fun with the release tomorrow :D

What's games do you have so far?
What's your favorite game?
Games that you are looking forward to?

PSN ID:

I guess I should go first hehe.

What's games do you have so far? CoD: Ghosts (NFS: Rivals and NBA2K14 are on the way courtesy of Amazon's BOGO coupon)
What's your favorite game? I'm forced to say CoD for now, will update later.
Games that you are looking forward to? Destiny and Watchdogs (stupid Watchdogs delay :mad:)

PSN ID: Melqueek

Go!

What's games do you have so far? - None yet, hoping to get Killzone, AC4, and NBA2k14 tomorrow morning before heading into work.
What's your favorite game? Reserved
Games that you are looking forward to? Watch Dogs

PSN ID: Janus-OSU

Stupid friday release and stupid fedex. Probably will have console on Monday.

What's games do you have so far? - AC4, Madden, Fifa.
What's your favorite game? Probably will be Fifa to start off with.
Games that you are looking forward to? Watch Dogs/Destiny

PSN ID: jchohio

Any information about the PS4 that hasn't been publicly informed would be nice, such as would PS4 games support keyboard/mouse? etc. :)

Been wondering how fast the PS4's Jaguar CPU is, people speculating 1.6GHz but I speculated 2.4GHz.

The PS4 would have been on my buy list if Gran Turismo 6 was coming out for it, that was a dealbraker for me.

Just finished my first play through of resogun on easy difficulty. There is still some challenge there even on easy.

I also got (on my way home) NBA2k14, Killzone, and Lego marvel. Ended up getting AC4 for PC for $10 so no need to buy on ps4.

Resogun is a challenging game (definitely worth the free download). Beat it a couple times on Rookie, so I moved up to Experienced and got stuck on the 3rd(?) boss hehe.

Didn't help that the UPS man didn't deliver my PS4 until 7:30 :bang head

I've been getting better at it. I had to turn the difficulty down though, as it was getting somewhat frustrating at the beginning. I used some of my free $10 to get in-game cash to upgrade my character and that is going better for me now.

The graphics are damn good, but the 'story' mode and the cut scenes are pretty bad (really cheesey)

So far I've only purchased Killzone, contemplating Cod and BF4 as their multiplayer is frustrating to say the least.

Killzone obviously would have to be my favorite so far.

looking forward to watch dogs, division and ff xv

PSN - Shadowstakefall

As a side note has anyone felt like their games are relatively darker than they should be? Playing through killzone I feel like the lighting is bad and I dont know if its my display in general, display settings or the console/game

Yeah, it seemed really dark to me as well. I may try upping the brightness or changing the gamma settings in game to see if it helps.

I purchased FIFA and kz. Though I've only played it for total maybe 2 hours. Still hooked on path of exile and ff14 :/

Really only wanted watch dogs at launch.

I never felt like my games were darker, maybe it's the TV?

Also, I received NBA2k last night, so I will definitely be playing that this weekend.

What's games do you have so far? - CoD: Ghosts, BattleField 4, considering Rivals and a camera for the playroom
What's your favorite game? Ghosts so far, fond of Resogun though
Games that you are looking forward to? Watch Dogs for sure

PSN ID: XxRonniexX

Feel free to add me, just let me know you're from OCF :)

I am thinking about upgrading the hard drive (for speed and capacity). Has anybody else put thought into this?

If I had the money I would get an Evo 1TB, but I don't hehe. So, I was thinking of buying this. I believe it is a worthy investment.

Thoughts?

I am thinking about upgrading the hard drive (for speed and capacity). Has anybody else put thought into this?

If I had the money I would get an Evo 1TB, but I don't hehe. So, I was thinking of buying this. I believe it is a worthy investment.

Thoughts?

Seems fine. Just get it. Changing the HD in a Sony system is no big deal. Just pop out the old one and pop in a new one. I think the system will prompt you to format... then that's that.

I managed to get all the trophies for Resogun over the holidays :D
It wasn't too bad, once I got use to the game mechanics more. The hardest part, I'd say, is unlocking Master difficulty.

Also, that hybrid drive dropped below $100, so I will be picking that up.

What's games do you have so far? - Killzone, NFS:Rivals, Assassin's Creed, Resogun, Knack
What's your favorite game? It's a tough choice. I'd have to say Killzone or AC I think.
Games that you are looking forward to? Watch Dogs, Infamous, The Order 1886

PSN ID: wpcloki

Back