• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PS4 Owners Club

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just wanted to through it out there that I got Assassin's Creed IV and NFS: Rivals for xmas. If anyone wants to play feel free to add me. Just let me know you're from OCF, my username is on the previous page :)

ACIV has been awesome. I actually stopped playing the AC games after the second one because I didn't have much interest in them but the pirate battles and atmosphere of the game has really got it's hooks into me.

Sony is having a flash sale on games across PS4, PS3 and Vita.

Link

For those of you who own/have played Knack, is it worth the $40?

Knack seems to be pretty polarizing, where many critics were not a fan of the game but people that bought it seem to enjoy it (whether that is purchase-justification talking or not I don't know).

From the looks of it I would probably consider renting/red-boxing it instead of buying it, but it depends on the person.

anyone have both ps4 and xbox one? What do you like most and why?

I now own both of them. With just so many games between the 2 of them I will enjoy I couldn't resist and since I owned previously a X360 and not a PS3... I'd kick myself sometimes wanting some of the games on the other side.

So with that said, I haven't had much time to play games on it yet. I got Killzone and played a little Resogun. So can't give a yay or neh on the PS4 yet.

What I do like so far in comparison between the 2, the PS4 is radically smaller. So much so you could fit 2 of them nearly in the same space the Xbox One + Power brick occupy. Pretty insane IMO. Control wise, very similar I'd say so far. Speaker in the PS4 controller is cool, through me off a few times wondering where the damn sound was coming from actually.

Now my only issue will be wondering what console to get the multi-console games on :) That will be a hard pick for me, at least if I decide to play any MP wise.

Overall I have put in roughly 60 hours on my XBox One, and probably 4 hours in on my PS4. Looking forward to many more hours on each system. Few hours on my X360 still in there since I got my Xbox One as well... get GTA V for the new gen please, quick... then I can dump the console!

What's games do you have so far? Majority
What's your favorite game? Call of Duty: Ghost
Games that you are looking forward to? Destiny, Watchdogs, The Crew, Infamous Second Son, Metal Gear etc..

PSN ID: Durvelle

Welcome to the club Durvelle! :welcome:

I've been meaning to grab Second Son, but haven't quite had the time for it, yet. Has anybody put any time into this game to give a quick review?

I've heard mostly positive things discussing the game. It looks beautiful, and I've heard that the abilities are all pretty fun, but the 'smoke' abilities are somewhat boring. Only other thing I've heard as a negative is that it can be a little short depending on how you play the game.

Here's a link to GiantBomb.com's quick look [possible nsfw language]
http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-infamous-second-son/2300-8651/

Looks good, but I have so many games on my plate I may wait til it goes on sale at some point

Hi guys, been a big lurker for a long time and wanted to share a project I'm involved in,

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/589167971/chrono-rider-action-rpg-inspired-by-16-bit-classic

its a sci-fi singleplayer and co-op game with platforming and roleplaying elements. You gain skills and upgrades to solve alien mysteries and make game changing decisions that affect your ending. Your gameplay alternates as you progress throughout the game, we have platforming, classic rpg gameplay, top-down shooting, and multiple vehicle sections connected to a time-timetravelling adventure narrative.

We currently support all PC platforms, and aim to simultaneously release on Vita/PS4 and Xbox One.

We are looking for programmers and artists to commission from this community, if you like and share our project please post back here so we can put your name in our special credits page,
Thank you for your time.

anyone have both ps4 and xbox one? What do you like most and why?

I got the PS4, the folks upstairs (my wife's brother's family) has the XBone, yet his kids still play the PS3... lol as a matter of fact he came to me and asked if he can get a PS TV to hook it up to his TV and try playing my PS4 from it.

I got invited into the Destiny Alpha, and I have to say this game is going to be great. I recorded some of my gameplay over the weekend (I had some more but didn't realize you had to enable the saving feature)

twitch.tv/melqueek (click 'Videos' in the top right)

The first 45 minutes or so are the completion of a mission, the rest is PvP.

Yeah I enjoyed the alpha. Heard it was extended so might get some game time in tonight. Otherwise hopefully this weekend. Dang business trips.

Got PS4 Destiny bundle, so feel free to friend me up for parties anytime.
PSN ID: Dracowolfe

Up to level 10. Loving it so far. Gotten the PSN kick a few times, little annoying. Was gonna get XB1 and Destiny but saw the COD:AW XB1 and had to have it but couldn't wait that long for Destiny.

Well might as well add myself to the list for Destiny and wanting friends to play with :)
PSN ID: SirDeathman20

Back