• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD good for rosie aint it ? btw why so "peaceful" around here ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ZL1

Senior Crypto Caretaker
hey guys, why so passive ? i always find this section so "peaceful" :(

so anywho, i was used to the idea that amd didnt do well in FAH so i didnt even bother til today to run boinc, but today i ran it and on my unlocked sempy it is doing amazingly well in benchmark, surprisingly close to my 2500k lol, well not close, but still more than expected, so imma run this lil amd as well now
i get 2200 wets on the amd (sempron 140 unlocked to 2x2.7, no oc due to basic cooler)
6800 drys
4200 wets on the 2500k @ 4.2, 2 cores only as im using the other 2 cores elsewhere
9600 drys
still this is good, esp since clock difference and the fact that i was so used to thinking amd aint good at folding ..

maybe get a x4 and run 24x7 with better cooler ? :D

Howdy! AMD's are just fine for Rosie, and most welcome!
I'm not around OCF much anymore, but will sign in at least once a week to see what, if anything, is going on with the team.
I recently(last week) OC'd this 760 for the very first time since I put this machine together a few years back. It's nice to get back in to it a bit, and the RAC is on the rise.

heya bad, good to see you around
well the lil sempy is temporary, im eagerly expecting a new 3770k to replace my 2500k as my main, then the 2500k will fold as much as i can pay the electric :D but i was just glad it does well and that was unexpected coming from fah

Run everything you've got we could sure use the points. BTW my stock clocks 2500K is putting out almost 3500Rac so I would imagine yours could do at least the same.

Back