• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Photo of the Day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Stay Frosty My Friends!

I haven't sub'd here in a while. I think it's time.

Frozen Bitspower
Nikon P100 / f/2.8 / 1/3sec / ISO-400 / No Flash
DSCN3105.jpg

Frozen EVO
Nikon P100 / f/3.2 / 1/8sec / ISO-160 / No Flash
DSCN3110.jpg

Frozen EVO (FLASH)
Nikon P100 / f/8 / 1/30sec / ISO-200 / Flash
DSCN3108.jpg

I think I like the first shot the most. (Never mind the low fluid level. That's been corrected already.)
I didn't like the lighting of the Water block. So I tried with and without the flash. I think I like it more without the flash, but don't like the focus much.

You hanging radiators outside over there?
Looks sweet though, I dig the pics.

This girl was new to Tiger World.
There were some kids running around and making a bit of noise, she was deadly intent on them. Low growls, baring her teeth, it was AWESOME!
By far my favorite animal of the trip.

T3, EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, 79mm focal, f/9, 1/125 sec, ISO-100
IMG_2546.jpg

I haven't sub'd here in a while. I think it's time.

Frozen Bitspower

I think I like the first shot the most. (Never mind the low fluid level. That's been corrected already.)
I didn't like the lighting of the Water block. So I tried with and without the flash. I think I like it more without the flash, but don't like the focus much.
I am so jealous!!!! I can only get my water to -3 right now. :(

Yep. I decided to push my 1090T now that a cold front has finally moved in. I beat my best clock with it, but the CPUz file was borked. I'll have to try again tomorrow. This cold ain't goin anywhere soon.

Screenshot_2015-01-05-19-12-45[1].png

And what was probably the most fun at Tiger World, feeding the animals.
Especially the birds.

They had free-range peacocks, guineas, and swans!

The swan thought her finger looked tasty.
T3, EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, 55mm focal, f/9, 1/125 sec, ISO-100
IMG_2441.jpg

I call Courney the "Peacock Whisperer" now.
T3, EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, 55mm focal, f/9, 1/200 sec, ISO-100
IMG_2523.jpg

It's been one awesome sunrise after another this year. Here's one reflected in the glass of the local T-Rex Discovery Center.

Because of my asthma, I've been wanting to move away from Saskatchewan winters for quite a while. Might be changing my mind on that now.

DSC_6536.jpg

It's been one awesome sunrise after another this year. Here's one reflected in the glass of the local T-Rex Discovery Center.

Because of my asthma, I've been wanting to move away from Saskatchewan winters for quite a while. Might be changing my mind on that now.
"Local"

Looks like it's in the middle of no-where :p
Sorry to hear about the asthma, I had it as a kid. It sucks.

@DnB
Great black and whites man, I've never seen beach with driftwood like that. Very pretty :)

@ATM
Great shots man, I haven't seen peacocks in years! :p

Pic from my first hike of the year, on New Year's Day. This is from the top of Blood Mountain, though not the highest mountain in Georgia, it is the highest peak on the Georgia section of the Appalachian Trail. We'll be hiking it again in September, and hopefully catch some fall color.

60D, EF 16-35L @ 17mm, f/22, ISO 100, 1/60sec
IMG_3556.jpg

That reminds me of a boardwalk into a mangrove in North Captiva, FL. Biggest difference is I can't see a haze of mosquitoes like there would be on the Florida island in summer. Nice shot.

Back