• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Photo of the Day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Seems like forever since I went out shooting, so despite fighting the flu I went out last night for aurora.

This house is on borrowed time - it's a little more structurally undermined since the last time I saw it.

DSC_7658.jpg

When it becomes a heap during the winter or a storm, show us the before and after shots. There are a lot of old barns I've seen for years that just collapsed overnight.

Last lightning day of August was also the last day of August in general. More in the forecast...

DSC_7851.jpg

Holy I missed so many awesome pictures!

I flipped back quite a few pages and sat in awe of everyones talent, super cool guys, I loved every picture.

I stopped taking as many pictures for quite a few months and spent more time doing things then 'snapping things'. I've been missing it bad though! I started a photo a week challenge (only 2nd week now) to get myself focused and I ended up with some pretty neat pictures today! Just been rockin' the 50mm for my Nikon, though I want to save for a decent lens to get more action shots of the dirt bikes soon. Last week was just a self-portrait and I don't think I'll be sharing that one, this week was landscape (which I struggle with and was not satisfied with). I thought this guy was way cooler than all that...

DSC_0615.jpg

They seem to be everywhere, saw 3 today and almost stepped on one while running a few weeks ago...:D

Hibiscus flower. Just used my G3 for this.

Attachments

• 1473620158518.jpg
    1473620158518.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 204
  • 1473620173491.jpg
    1473620173491.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 203
Almost time for harvest here. Something about this barn nestled in the wheat there against the stormy sky made me stomp on the brakes, get out, and shoot it.

DSC_8167.jpg

Nope - had two flat tires in one day back in August, and now it's waiting for four new tires. None of the ones that came with it hold air anymore. Finally got new tires ordered last week but the order hasn't processed yet.

Otherwise, it's been fantastic around town. Those heated leather seats are going to be amazing in winter, I just know it.

Gorgeous shots baditude. Looks like you're about to fall off that cliff!

Hehe! Not quite, but getting this shot, almost. Pictured here is Bighorn River Canyon. Just downstream from Crecent Falls, which I'll post a shot of tomorrow :)
29177635024_ce5a8534a9_h.jpg

Last edited:
My wife was kind enough to pose, perfectly still, for 8 seconds while I got a shot of the moon coming up over the Southern Rocky Mountian range, on the East side of the Columbia Valley, in British Columbia, Canada. This shot was from a mountaintop in the Purcell Range on the West side.
29785660171_fcdc94e40b_h.jpg Meditation Sous La Lune by Pat n Kat, on Flickr

Discovered a new shooting location yesterday. This place is about as isolated as it gets - it's a mile off the nearest road at the end of a trail that winds through hills and valleys.

DSC_8551.jpg

Back