• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Photo of the Day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Aurora borealis and oil pump from last night. Shot crazy high ISO to minimize the blurring of the pump, but I do have some shots where I increased the blurring on purpose.

DSC_1963.jpg

You should visit NC during one of the meets then! It's a (very active) local 5th Gen Camaro club.

Since it's technically tomorrow now...

T3, EF-S 18-55 (24mm focal), f/9, 1/40s, ISO-100

You must be having a blast over there. Nice Camaros.
I don't really care much for those expensive exotic sport cars. Though, having a Corvette has been on my mind for the past...so long already. The new Stingray is really killing me especially.

You must be having a blast over there. Nice Camaros.
I don't really care much for those expensive exotic sport cars. Though, having a Corvette has been on my mind for the past...so long already. The new Stingray is really killing me especially.

You sound EXACTLY like me.
Exotics aren't really my thing, simply because most people won't go actually run them at a track.

That new Stingray... mmmmmm

This is not a pic, but it was all done (ok, not edited) on the 70D.

Virginia Tech Hokies Football Entrance

The film is far from great; I forgot to switch to my 'video' (read: not sharpened, mostly flat) user setting. Anyway...great video it is not. Great college football entrance it is. :p

I have nothing against Va-Tech, especially since 'My' team hasn't been relavant for about a decade. I like how you sync'd the music with the clapping. Well done Sir.

That was easy...it's playing in the stadium. I just had to get it to match to the music track. That's why it's such a rocking entrance! :p

Back