• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Photo of the Day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The result of wandering around some farmer's field in complete darkness for 20 minutes. I knew there was water there somewhere, and a killer shot to go with it, I just couldn't see the water until I was right on top of it.

DSC_8819.jpg

don't mean to be a hog but, it was a cracker day today so took the bike out this arvo looking for spots to take some pics.
here's a couple from the many i took :

R1 resized.jpg

R1 resized4.jpg

Too bad you couldn't trade your duck for the little bugeye. :)

I've always liked to 3000's, especially in blue over white. But my bank account has always hated them. lol

Ever have the nightmare of trying to cross a street in the dark, but you can't get across because you can only move very slowly? Well that is the car that's coming for you and you can't get out of the way in time lol.

Ever have the nightmare of trying to cross a street in the dark, but you can't get across because you can only move very slowly? Well that is the car that's coming for you and you can't get out of the way in time lol.

Oddly specific there buddy!

Lightning season is now underway for us. I've waited a long time to get lightning this good at this house.

DSC_9024.jpg

Back