• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Photo of the Day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Johan45's CPU pot after his 8G run, may be a little overexposed i think.

Nikon P100 | f/2.8 | 1/30sec | ISO-200

DSCN3146.jpg

Went through and processed a couple on-the-ground shots from the air show. It was quite difficult to get good shots without a bunch of people in them; there were over 100K people in attendance on both days. I got lucky on the AWACS shot and had to get creative with the C-5 composition because it was packed with people, inside and underneath. Anyway, here they are...

18141408295_2eb06a508b_b.jpg Air Force A-10 Warthog Nose & Gatling Gun by Jeremy Vaughan, on Flickr

18142512511_b316563805_b.jpg Air Force C-5 Galaxy Transport Nose by Jeremy Vaughan, on Flickr

18114930926_37d287ed9c_b.jpg Air Force E-3 AWACS by Jeremy Vaughan, on Flickr

Nice shots Jeremy. I remember loading a few C-5's when I was in the service. We'd play football inside of them while waiting for the equipment to load and lock down.

I likey the A10. saw one in action at RAF Finningley... Ahh, Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines. They Go Up, Tiddly, Up, Up. They Go Down, Tiddly, Down, Down.

and daka daka daka in the case of the A10 :cool:

Another photo from the Pennsylvania benching party. This Church is where my 6x Great Grand Uncle is buried. He was born and lived Lutheran but converted to Catholicism a week before his death so he could be married with his wife. He served in the Pennsylvania militia and fought in the Revolutionary war. Pretty cool stuff.

Nikon P100 | f/8 | 1/728sec | ISO-160 | No Flash
DSCN3130-Recovered.jpg

We've had pop-up thunderstorms for the past couple days, so I went out to see what I could get. No lightning on camera, of course, but I did have the variable ND filter on the lens and tried my best. All I got was a few good landscape shots.

DSC_2085.jpg

Pretty much. I'd like to replace it with a decent 10 stop ND filter, because it does some nasty things to really close lightning strikes, but it works well enough.

If not for a train blocking my way back into town, this shot wouldn't exist. I was glad to have the Tokina 70-210 on the camera... these guys didn't want their picture taken and kept moving away from me.

DSC_2200.jpg

Just got a lens reversing adapter in the mail yesterday. Shot this morning with the 50mm AI-S backwards on the camera.

I could really get used to this... I need an actual macro lens, I think. But this will do for now.

DSC_2523.jpg

I like my reversing adapter as well, but a dedicated macro lens would go a long way for me for sure.

Back