• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Low clock challenge! Superpi 32M @4Ghz!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xsuperbgx

Benching Team Leader
Not really a contest, but I wanted to start a thread on this in hopes of getting some practice on efficiency. I invite everyone and every cpu to participate.

Max cpu speed is 4000 +/_ 1 mhz.
Hwbot compliant screenshot please.
Please submit results with SuperPi 1.5 XS version.

Feel free to post your results, questions, taunts and discussion here.
When posting results, please let us know what cpu and cooling. Memory speed and timings are nice to add, but optional. Please post your screenshot in the thread and take note of your post number before you fill out the form.

Form

AMD RESULTS

INTEL RESULTS

Last edited:
We could make general OCF Spi32 lowclock ranking as this topic is coming back every couple of months. Every new cpu generation could have its own list of results and one list of all results together for all cpus.
There is no active forum ranking at the moment anyway.

OK, I got some forms put in, so I will submit my first result to try it out. lets see some more!! Let me know if there are any errors or problems. I am new to this forms type stuff.

sp32m-i3550-1003594.png

Moved this out in the general benching area. Everyone is welcome to participate.

"This copy of Windows is not genuine" , I'm shocked :shock: ... but really I hate that sign when you clear CMOS and forget to set time etc .. also who is activating system only for benchmarks when it can crash anytime ;)

I have to run i5 650 that I got loooong time ago. I hope to beat my i3 540 results :)

Here's one from me and the 8320.

17m 41.438sec
AMD FX 8320 @ 3996MHz / Asus Sabertooth 2.0 / DDR3 @ 1031MHz - CL6-9-8-26 1T / H2O

Attachments

• 32M.jpeg
    32M.jpeg
    259.8 KB · Views: 913
Do you use the amd tool from the stilt? I don't recall the name...

I just realized that I didn't put a space for name in the form. I will see if I can re-work it this weekend.(I think I got it. Hopefully it works)

Last edited:
Nice sub's. Results are not sorting. I will work on that.

Please submit results with SuperPi 1.5 XS version. 1.9 WP looks ok too but I haven't seen update log except info about online submission and hardware detection. I think that required version should be added to the 1st post as we already have 3 SPi versions on the list.
Also maximum clock is 4000 MHz, +/- 1MHz.

Please submit results with SuperPi 1.5 XS version. 1.9 WP looks ok too but I haven't seen update log except info about online submission and hardware detection. I think that required version should be added to the 1st post as we already have 3 SPi versions on the list.
Also maximum clock is 4000 MHz, +/- 1MHz.

Done.

Some CPUs might have a hard time setting to 4 ghz if the multipliers are not right. A few MHz under is ok, but nothing over please.

I spot an error in the spread sheet. dj1992's ss does not match what is on the spread sheet.

ur right bro...actually this is my 2nd post. The first one was done with SuperPi 1.9 with CPU atr 4.2Ghz. That's why I deleted it and added a second one with SuperPi 1.5 and CPU at 4.0Ghz. :)

Run it both and see the difference. Lower timings will generally be faster though.

Back