• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Low clock challenge! Superpi 32M @4Ghz!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not to bad for a 60 year old guy QF hope your well and still enjoying the Benching! lol.

I wish we could go back farther all I can think about when I bench is con1 and seebas and the one to put you to sleep MAT lol but loved every minute but the most one's i look up to is ed and cowkiller (moocow)

OOPS kowkiller

Last edited:
Johan and Blaylock where fine just looking around and decide to drop by and see if things have changed at all! Thanks for the nice greeting and i would very much like to wish you both a Merry Christmas and to the Family. It feels good to be back and will look around some more as the Racing season is now finished till next year.

So back to you and i will wait for the reply's!

Cheers Philip.

Soon will be 2 years since last post in this thread. I don't think anyone is following it. However we had no low clock competitions for a long time so maybe it's good idea to make one ?

I know it's right here but I mean about something fresh as even though it's here then no one was probably visiting this thread for over a year.

I can give more reasons not to start another than starting another.
we can have the info on processors in one spot.
only 5 or six people will post results, look at my ryzen blender render thread......

Sadly, I know what you mean. Forum users need some more motivation and it's not easy recently.
When I'm adding memory tests then I sometimes wonder if anyone is reading them. Some have many views and some look like bots are bumping views numbers :p

Overclocktagon is quite active all the time. I guess it's better to focus on that.

At least with Ryzen, setting the 4Ghz limit is about the max clock anyway

:mad:

with my broadwell it's an iffy 4.8 and best stable is 4.5 and working it is a whopping 4.2!!!!!!! so ryzen is right in there.

Back