• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Microsoft's New Tactic: Lying about how many Xbox One's Are Sold

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
boxing day sales happened here in canada today. went to all the local stores, xb1 was all sold out everywhere by noon, still some ps4 left by then.
xb1 wasnt even on sale, but they are out of stock everywhere, so people are jumping on them as soon as they are available

You're the second person to mention that about canada... or maybe it's just you again? :)

Well not I might be able to get my hands on a PS4.. easily and without dropping an arm/leg for it. Hmmmm

You're the second person to mention that about canada... or maybe it's just you again? :)

I think me again. Think it's kinda weird how at least where I am in Canada, xbox1 seems to sell out right away, and rest of world is the opposite.

Got a bunch in supply now at stores. Right up til Xmas though it was sparse... and now they have units in play.

I think me again. Think it's kinda weird how at least where I am in Canada, xbox1 seems to sell out right away, and rest of world is the opposite.

Canada can be weird like that sometime. It's always been a place to get games, systems, and mods when they are unavailable in the States.

Back in 1992... if you couldn't get your hands on the SNES version of Street Fighter II in the States... it was, weirdly enough, readily available in Canada.

At the same time something like Pilot Wings might not be.

That's just what happens when you put vinegar on your french fries... :p

Canada can be weird like that sometime. It's always been a place to get games, systems, and mods when they are unavailable in the States.

Back in 1992... if you couldn't get your hands on the SNES version of Street Fighter II in the States... it was, weirdly enough, readily available in Canada.

At the same time something like Pilot Wings might not be.

That's just what happens when you put vinegar on your french fries... :p

Oddly enough, I didn't know that was a Canadian stereotype until recently I was down in the states and asked for vinegar at a restaurant, and our waiter said 'oh, you must be Canadian!'

Salt and Pepper sure...

Vinegar... lets just say keep that crap away from me ;) I gag at the smell of it.

So I drive up to Montreal for the first time... not even in the city proper yet... hungry, I decide to drive into Burger King. I've got my burger, my drink, my fries... I hit the open road.

Fumbling around in the bag... eyes on the road... open up the package of ketchup... LIQUID! EVERYWHERE! Blinding my eyes... soaking the steering wheel...

The last thing on earth I could've expected was that the package of ketchup was actually a package of vinegar...

Back