• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

It May Be Goodbye from me, Sorry

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jolly-Swagman

I,m Sorry to Say that this Might be the Last Update I will be capable of doing, as My Main PC is with the WinXP VM,s Failing and this core i5 Laptop I borrowed goes back this morning, I would have liked to have been able to buy it but there are NO funds available to me to do so, already were going to have a Non Christmas this year like the last, due to fact we just cannot afford to , Been great over the years doing what I could to help and support the Team 32

PS: Also the Wife say,s there is NO WAY , she is letting me install VMPlayer
on her Rig either, well I dont blame her lol (they do take allot of space)

Best Regards & Fold On!
George A Stephen

Congrats to all Members

Team 32 Milestones Have Been Updated

Data - Wed 27 Nov @13:20:00 PST 2013

-------------------------------------------

Well thanks for you help in contributing to this Great Project (and Team ofc) over the years!

Maybe next year will send some fresh winds your way to help you flow the way you like. Good Luck :)

Thanks for running all those milestone updates for us, George.

Best wishes for you and yours, in the future.

Well thanks for you help in contributing to this Great Project (and Team ofc) over the years!

Maybe next year will send some fresh winds your way to help you flow the way you like. Good Luck :)

Thanks for running all those milestone updates for us, George.

Best wishes for you and yours, in the future.

Thanks Humanoid1 & Adak,

Update :- Looks like you will have me around just a bit longer, as one of our Wonderful Team-mates Tim :salute: :clap: has come to the rescue, so I will be able to keep doing the Updates, although they may not be as regular they will get done :thup: :)

Thanks to all that msg me on Team32 Folding@home-Facebook Page, its Support like that that drives Team 32 to what it is, the Best Folding Team on the Planet :attn:

George

PS: I need someome maybe IMOG or CW to msg me an Address where I can send some Stuff I have here sitting around gathering dust now ( 775 Motherboards / Ram / ect I think some Nvidia GPU's too ) so as they can be used towards Team 32 Folding ! :thup:

I hadn't had a chance to respond yet.......Then this.....

Update :- Looks like you will have me around just a bit longer, as one of our Wonderful Team-mates Tim :salute: :clap: has come to the rescue, so I will be able to keep doing the Updates, although they may not be as regular they will get done :thup: :)

That's Awsome.gif news!! :clap:

And for Tim Beer (2).gif

George, a big *THANK YOU* for all that you do, and for all of the dedicated folding you've provided. I hope you get to hang around for a long time. :)

PS: I need someome maybe IMOG or CW to msg me an Address where I can send some Stuff I have here sitting around gathering dust now ( 775 Motherboards / Ram / ect I think some Nvidia GPU's too ) so as they can be used towards Team 32 Folding ! :thup:
Let me know how that ends up...I have a few items that I'd like to donate, see here, but no-one has been interested.

Maybe we can put together a list of stuff that is available to folders?

Back