• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD 9370 issues with Crosshair Formula V - Z

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice. That's very intriguing to know. Since I live in the south I can't hang my rig outside for the air, but still I (somewhat) envy you. Of course, one has to start somewhere, and this is where I start right? I can dream, dang it!

Funny you say that. This was my first water loop. :shrug: There's a big azz pump in that kitty litter container too. So far the lowest my water has been is -14c but the CPU still get hot at stupid speeds.

Nice. That's very intriguing to know. Since I live in the south I can't hang my rig outside for the air, but still I (somewhat) envy you. Of course, one has to start somewhere, and this is where I start right? I can dream, dang it!

You may not want to hang in these forums much Zeypher, we're a little :screwy: Especially Johan and Rgone I'm the only somewhat sane one here :D :rofl: :borg:

I'll take a ticket on the crazy train. I'll just do something different.

I guess envy was too strong a word, eh? This is the stuff I enjoy; taking things to the limit, breaking them, then fixing them, then breaking, then tweaking, then breaking, and finally throwing out the window.

I could tell by the clowns they were crazy to begin with.

Had to go thru our archived yearly clown conventions..

...but I was able to find some of their pictures so you can put a face with the person you just type to on the forum.

Had some difficulty finding a 'late' picture of RGone...but he has not changed much so his 'early days' image will have to do and still do since he did do and still do; clown around. Hehehe.
RGone...ster. :clap::rofl::clap::rofl::clap:........:screwy:

C_D
C_D.jpg

Johan22.5
Johan45.jpg

Manny aKa mR. Clean
mR. Clean.jpg

RGone...early days
RGone youth.jpg

Holy Crap that is some funny stuff Gonesterzzzzzzz, love how you found a half bald clown for me. I don't even have that much, Mr Clean is fully cleaned of hair up top :). Seriously though that is awesome! I laughed hard when I saw it and the misses thinks I'm :screwy:

You may not want to hang in these forums much Zeypher, we're a little :screwy: Especially Johan and Rgone I'm the only somewhat sane one here :D :rofl: :borg:

Didn't you forget someone in that mix :shrug:

...but I was able to find some of their pictures so you can put a face with the person you just type to on the forum.

Had some difficulty finding a 'late' picture of RGone...but he has not changed much so his 'early days' image will have to do and still do since he did do and still do; clown around. Hehehe.

Manny aKa mR. Clean
View attachment 137189

RGone...early days
View attachment 137190

At least I'm not a killer klown. Man that Stephen King clown takes me back. Good book. The movie ..... not so much :facepalm:

C_D
View attachment 137187

Johan22.5
View attachment 137188

Manny aKa mR. Clean
View attachment 137189

RGone...early days
View attachment 137190

Roflcopter :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some of those pics remind me of those fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu rage faces. Now I can't get rid of them! :rofl:

Just to keep it somewhat relevant, do you guys go pushpull or push/pull on your rads?

Nothings off limits with these systems. Some push / pull and all sorts of combos right up to 9 X 5000+ RPM fans ........:shock:

This is a tweaking / problem solving bunch that isn't afraid to try something different. You never know what you will see next ..... :popcorn:

Speaking of which I am off to town .... need some distilled water and a heat gun.

Nothings off limits with these systems. Some push / pull and all sorts of combos right up to 9 X 5000+ RPM fans ........:shock:

This is a tweaking / problem solving bunch that isn't afraid to try something different. You never know what you will see next ..... :popcorn:

Hand me some of that there popcorn... Actually I'll get my own.

The pic they showed of "johan's" stuff out the window has push only on it, if I am remembering correctly. 9 push in other words. Nobody I know of is stacking fans since in normal situations they don't work so well. I do know of one clandestine rig that is push/pull with 36 fans on two rads. So Bassnut is correct when he says we do what seems best to alleviate the current problem, space withstanding.
RGone...ster.

Pass the popcorn please... I ran out.:ty::ty:

To add to the insanity, last night my loop froze while benching with the rig outside, water temps were at -6.5c. I guess I need more antifreeze in the lines. :screwy:

The pic they showed of "johan's" stuff out the window has push only on it, if I am remembering correctly. 9 push in other words. Nobody I know of is stacking fans since in normal situations they don't work so well. I do know of one clandestine rig that is push/pull with 36 fans on two rads. So Bassnut is correct when he says we do what seems best to alleviate the current problem, space withstanding.
RGone...ster.

Pass the popcorn please... I ran out.:ty::ty:

You're correct on that one RGonastophelese 9 X 140mm Gelid wings in a push. ( That was a puzzel on it's own wiring that) Thanks to bassnut for pointing out that sale. That was a steal.

You're correct on that one RGonastophelese 9 X 140mm Gelid wings in a push. ( That was a puzzel on it's own wiring that) Thanks to bassnut for pointing out that sale. That was a steal.

Gelid Wings? I'm looking for 140mm rad fans so I just wanted to ask what exactly they are.

did someone say weirdness???
look at this crud, a larkooler ???? who uses one of those???? I do of course...

what about a zalman resevator???????? when ghetto rigged into an antec 920, I'm all in.
this is my second 9x120 rad, in the pic, about to be 18x120, I'm in the south like you are and need all the help I can get!!!!

Buddy, you paid a price to be here, run what you like!!!!!

water blocks???? pick one you think is pretty, they are almost all real close in performance.

Attachments

• PIC_0911.JPG
    PIC_0911.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 94
  • PIC_0892.JPG
    PIC_0892.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 92
  • PIC_0914.JPG
    PIC_0914.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 95
Back