• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fast Boot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Depends. I disable it only 'cause I stop off at BIOS to play often enough. Fast boot more or less bypasses that option, just races ahead to the Win splash screen.

It is often tough enough to catch my "enter bios" segment. Fast boot; it is nearly impossible. Hehehe
RGone...ster.

Well with so many wanting a computer to boot before it is even turned on...maybe beneficial to their well-being. Hehehe.
RGone...

Well maybe since I'm getting so old I better put it on fast boot so I can get more computer time quick:D

Yeah, but for those of us in the gray and/or balding crowd our reaction times might necessitate the fast boot being disabled or we might never get into bios.

The Num lock light on my mouse base flashes, that's my cue to mash delete like its going out of style.

The Num lock light on my mouse base flashes, that's my cue to mash delete like its going out of style.

Where do I get one of those? Do they make the with audible alarms too? I might be able to hear it if I have my hearing aids in.

Back