• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: January 3DMark 05

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
More like AMD against each other, and Intel against each other would be a fair of doing it!!

AJ.

Want to see how CPU bound this is... nothing like a budget R7 260 beating out/coming close to some heavy hitters on the GPU side!!!

By the way, CPU is at 5Ghz, memory at 2666, not sure what CPUz is smoking...LOL!

Earthdog| R7 260 | 1x| 45124 | Air

EDIT: Crap, I am in there twice for this card. my fault. Can someone delete the lower score?

05cpu5ghz45124.jpg

Last edited:
Lol you should post that on HWBOT for CPU freq! No doubt it wouldn't pass validation.

LOL right?

Now, its time to put the 780 Lightning on that CPU... :)

EDIT: LOL 54K stock GPU... :)

Overclocking barely yielded a thing, need moar CPU!!

Earthdog | GTX 780 Lightning | Single | Air | 54290

Attachments

• 05cpu5ghz780oc54290.jpg
    05cpu5ghz780oc54290.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Guess that's the answer to my question, you did get it cold. You did you did.

Guess that's the answer to my question, you did get it cold. You did you did.
Yeah sort of if you say 41f is cold. :( Fingers crossed for the next sub 10 deg f day.
LOL, 780 versus 670 and its less than 200 points off...Nice run ManD!
Thanks ED, I just couldn't squeak those last 200 out, I tried gong for 5.1 but it wouldn't do it and complete the test. I'll try again when it gets colder out and see if I can get above 5.0, I'll also stick in my good benching sticks and see if it helps.

I was at 2666 when I ran mine... but this was ambient(water) temps. I'll take that 'bish outside so I don't lose to a 670... :p :rofl:

I was at 2666 when I ran mine... but this was ambient(water) temps. I'll take that 'bish outside so I don't lose to a 670... :p :rofl:
Well here's hoping that you have a heatwave in Maryland when it's really cold in NY :p

Well here's hoping that you have a heatwave in Maryland when it's really cold in NY :p

Oh you guys just wait till my block comes in. I know my 580's will give your 780 a good run E_D. I already have one sitting here that's right in between you two!:chair:

I really need to get the 4930K out for some testing (not for 05)... Remind me why I put that in my daily driver again? :facepalm:

If your looking for a 4930K ED you can have mine with pleasure!! :p

EDIT: That's after i have sold it lol!! :) ;)

AJ.

I know that talks cheap and pics are what count so here it is.
Johan45/GTX580/Dual/air/54143
I was just sitting on this one. :chair:

3dmark05 54143 ocf.JPG

No thanks. I don't want that dud. Mine is plugging along happily at 1.19v 4.3Ghz. Never took it a Mhz higher. ;)

@ Johan, nice run!!! But uhh, what speed? Your SS shows you have power savings on...

So you do agree that its a good CPU THEN lol!!

EDIT: Nice score there Johan, a little bit of Sandbagging hey buddy lol!!

Last edited:
Back