• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: January 3DMark 05

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bmwbaxter

Marathon SII: January 3DMark 05

This month the Marathon Benching Competition will be commencing the 3D stage with 3DMark 05. Please refer to the MBC rules here for any clarification on what is and isn't allowed.

Let the tweaking begin!!!!

What: 3D Mark 05
Who: any forum member
Cpu: any CPU, no speed cap
GPU: any GPU, no speed cap
Cooling: any cooling type
When: Ends January 31st, 12pm PST
Please use a background containing SNOW!
Download 3D Mark 05 benchmark: Here
Full Competition Rules: here

Competition Background: Must contain some kind of Snow

Please post a screen shot of your result as per HWbot rules in this thread and submit the score via the form below.

Results:

ShrimpBrime | NV GTX 480 | Single | Liquid Cpu&Gpu | 46917

Attachments

• 3Dmark05 GTX 480 46917pts.jpg
    3Dmark05 GTX 480 46917pts.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 225
Why can't I see my Detail Results?

After I run the BM and click Options under the results box, my only option is "View Results Online". I don't have the option to click "Details" or "Excel". Does anyone know why?

Here is a pic of a "control" run at stock.

Last edited:
After I run the BM and click Options under the results box, my only option is "View Results Online". I don't have the option to click "Details" or "Excel". Does anyone know why?

Here is a pic of a "control" run at stock.

You have to have the paid version to get that without going online.

Last edited:
Details can be checked online , just click on the details bar and it will open list of tests.

Ok thanks. So in my situation, would that pic be acceptable(if there was snow)?

That's a beast of a GTX 480 to do 960mhz on the core! :clap:

Thanks!

I'm having trouble getting NVFlash to flash this card for some more juice. I got some pretty cool temps with a full cover block, so I should be able to see the 1000mhz range. Modding the bios with Nibitor is NP everything goes smooth. NVFlash exclaims it can't read the rom even after --protectoff flags been used before modding the bios. But I'll get it figured out eventually ;)

To be continued......

There's a guy who know his Onions, makes you want to weep lol!!! Happy New Year SB!!

AJ.

MetalRacer|AMD R9 290X|single|water|52427

image_id_1087555.jpg

That sounds really nice for my Hex Core Manny thanks for the Heads up!!!

AJ.

Back