• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pierre3400's Enthoo Primo Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So today i got my order from Lutro0, which cost my a stupid amount to ship over.

And its just about all wrong. Out of a total of 27 items, 20 of them are wrong.

So i am not even going to show anything, because i feel its worthless to my build at moment.

Sorry to hear you had some problems with our shipping department at LC. Please send me an email at Josiah at Lutro0Customs dot com and I will make sure you get taken care of ASAP.

Also just wanted to throw out that I am loving the build so far and subbed to see what you're going to do next!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear you had some problems with our shipping department at LC. Please send me an email at Josiah at Lutro0Customs dot com and I will make sure you get taken care of ASAP.

Also just wanted to throw out that I am loving the build so far and subbed to see what you're going to do next!

All appears to have been sorted, i am waiting for the replacement package to arrive :thup:

Small update.

A few things have shown up.

2014-06-16 16.25.41 (Medium).jpg

Some 550 Paracord, I am unsure if its the right color for my build, i want something that will look like the copper.

Tools for sleeving.
&
2x Bitspower fillports.

The project will slow to crawling speed, as we have summer vacations coming up, where i will be unable to do much work.

Honestly, that color looks really good and close to the copper tubing. Are you going to make the copper tubing glossy and shinny or leave it old school look?

Well, i gave up.. Kind of..

The whole pc is currently torn apart. I am ordering paracord and other stuff, and the whole thing is going under a knife. The end result, who knows. But i'll post once we get there. No more copper tubing!

Last edited:
Right, since the rig is apart, and i have no new pieces to stick into it yet, im changing my loop a bit.

The Res has now been moved, so it doesnt sit right up against 3 hot GPU's.

Nothing big, but a change non the less.

DSC_0014 (Large).JPG
DSC_0015 (Large).JPG
DSC_0016 (Large).JPG

Last edited:
^^Probably not necessary if heat from the GPUs was the only reason.

Its was not the only reason. Not necessary is one thing, the power section on my cards put out a lot of heat, and the Res is made of glass, there is a heat warning that follows.

The res us to sit about 5 to 7 mm from the gpus.

Update:

So my motherboard came today.

DSC_0028 (Medium).JPG

Did some test mounting. The keen eye may notice a few small changes, lets see who spots them.

DSC_0029 (Medium).JPG
DSC_0030 (Medium).JPG
DSC_0031 (Medium).JPG

Heres where I need help.

I am considering painting the CPU block black. What do you guys think?

Wow, nice upgrade. Should have something similar coming up soon.

Wondering why the GPUs are two 8 pin instead of the usual standard of 8 and 6. Hmmm....Classifieds or HoF? lol

I'd leave the CPU block or anything for that matter alone. You have a nice copper/black theme going on. The copper gives it a nice contrast.

DEF not .. copper gives it a nice accent.

I am just not sure. I am going to paint the chrome parts and see where that leaves me. I have a different top for the block, I might paint that first, to see the result, or maybe buy a different block?

Wow, nice upgrade. Should have something similar coming up soon.

Wondering why the GPUs are two 8 pin instead of the usual standard of 8 and 6. Hmmm....Classifieds or HoF? lol

I'd leave the CPU block or anything for that matter alone. You have a nice copper/black theme going on. The copper gives it a nice contrast.

GPU's are the same 7970Ghz 6Gb cards. You are getting warm though.

The thing that helps the copper is the heatsinks on my VRM.

But Im not convinced..

Putting a layer of paint on copper or metals in general, won't that stop or slow down the dissipation of heat? You might cause a slight raise in temps, me thinks.

If i paint, i'll paint plexi first. For now im sticking with copper.

No one has guessed the tiny changes yet :O A side by side picture with the old setup will reveal it fast.

Update

Most of the new parts came today.
2014-10-10 09.01.00 (Medium).jpg

Unpacked it takes up a lot less space lol.
2014-10-10 09.11.56 (Medium).jpg
Ready for a weekend of working on the rig.:clap::clap:

Last edited:
Going hard tubing. and i see you have stripped the case on those pictures down to the bone. not keeping it like that are you?

Going hard tubing. and i see you have stripped the case on those pictures down to the bone. not keeping it like that are you?

Of course not, the case is stripped because im building it. You will understand if you ever get a Monsta 480 to stick in the bottom of the case.

Small update.

This hardtube is fun, but im happy ordered to much, because there is a learning curv.

DSC_0034 (Medium).JPG

UPDATE:

I made some progress today. Top rad is back in, and the first tube is in to stay. The rest want happen until I get to cables, which i am still waiting for.

DSC_0034 (2) (Medium).JPG
DSC_0035 (Medium).JPG
DSC_0036 (Medium).JPG

Progress is slow, I now need more tubes and my new pump house and pumps to come in. They should be in stock tomorrow, so I can order it.

what pumps and pump housing are you getting?

and it looks good. thinking about doing hard tubing but just a little scared to **** it up lol

Back