• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pierre3400's Enthoo Primo Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
what pumps and pump housing are you getting?

and it looks good. thinking about doing hard tubing but just a little scared to **** it up lol

I watched a few videos, made a Jig at work but i did use a few hard tubes before i got the hang of it.

Pumps are going to be Alphacool laing D5 PWMs. Pump house, also alphacool.

Update.

As I touched on earlier, the GPUs get hot, due to not enough moving air.

Heres my solution.

DSC_0043 (Medium).JPG
DSC_0045 (Medium).JPG

The fans are 92mm, and will be replaced with PWM, which will be run of the GPUs.

Also painted and replaced screws holding the reservoir.
DSC_0040 (Medium).JPG

My Paracord came today, but I still need to get my new pins so i can start working on the cables. I have a challenge in my 24pin atx, which as you can see on pictures sits in the middle of two holes for cables.

Hopefully some of the last few pieces.

2014-10-21 14.32.50 (Medium).jpg

I am still trying figure out if I will need Short sata cables, and then I am having a heck of time figuring how I want my pumps placed.

I am currently waiting for more paracord, which could awhile.

In the mean time, I have finished off playing with the GPU's and hopefully, all is in to stay.

DSC_0071 (Medium).JPG
DSC_0072 (Medium).JPG

Finished off my new mount for the pumps as well, now it just needs paint. Once the pumps are installed, then its just a few more pipes, and then its all wiring for the rest.

DSC_0073 (Medium).JPG
DSC_0074 (Medium).JPG
DSC_0075 (Medium).JPG

One day your going to actually need to use that pc heh.

That is what i am hoping for, but i dont want to cut too many corners this time.

My 2500K at 4,8 with Sli 670 is doing a fine job until this rig is ready, so its not like im without gaming options, but i do miss the silence, this big rig can cool better, that is for sure.

Nice routes pierre for a first timer. Its coming along nicely.

I know the feeling without being the main rig. As long as you have a decent secondary rig, all is fine.

I did notice your CPU WB is upside down. Shouldn't be an issue. Its just my OCD that just kicked in. :rofl: :salute:

Nice routes pierre for a first timer. Its coming along nicely.

I know the feeling without being the main rig. As long as you have a decent secondary rig, all is fine.

I did notice your CPU WB is upside down. Shouldn't be an issue. Its just my OCD that just kicked in. :rofl: :salute:

Oh yeah, messes with my OCD too, but its how it needs to sit. If not, the tubes arnt long enough, plus i'd need a bunch more bends to make it work. I did consider using a mill and mille it down to remove the text on it.

Finshed off the pumpes today, wired together and the PWM is done. Installed, and just need 3 more 90degree bends and im done with the loop, and will start checking it for leaks and also cleaning out the loop.

DSC_0079 (Medium).JPG

Update, but not many pictures this time.

The loop is finished, cleaned and leak tested!

I did run into about 25million issues on the way. 8 out 9 of the black EK fittings i have, were leaking. So i simply gave up, and the working one in the loop, replaced all the others with chrome fittings, and had a to make a quick fix (with a tube that was too short) to connect the two pumps. I will post up pictures later then the loop is airing out for the last time, hopefully!

Still missing my paracord :( But 1 thing did come in!

2014-11-03 09.27.24 (Medium).jpg

Its all wiring from now on really. I hope to be done in 1 or 2 weeks now! Which is still 2 weeks over what i wanted.

Wow, just wow,

your attention to detail is really paying dividends

beautiful work man

Can't wait to see what type of performance and temps you get with it.

Thank you, i am getting close, real close.

Installed my (so far unseen) fan controller, which shall serve as (also unseen) LED light control. It was cheap, and does the job, just not as well as i had hoped, and will in future be replaced by a Lamptron or something similar.

My Aquaero 6 Pro was installed, still need to sort out wiring, but its getting there.

I finished off my 2 PWM fans that shall cool the VRM parts of the GPU's.
I have ordered 2x 30cm straight to straight round sata cables (already have 2x 20cm)

My new (used) Samsung Evo 250Gb SSD is waiting for me at the post office.

Looped is aired out, but need more white fluid for it, that will come in time, its good enough to run for the time being.

All fans are ready, sleeved and all. It honestly is just the paracord now. Everything else is ready to go. Yesterday, the pump on my 2nd rig died, turned out its an issue with the fan controller i was running off, so now i have my work to do there aswell.. So its getting to a point where i just want this done.

Really nice build! :clap:

As I touched on earlier, the GPUs get hot, due to not enough moving air.

All my knowledge of watercooling (which isn't all that much) comes from the big interweb, haven't had any watercooling myself. I was wondering how the GPU's would still warm up so much that you would have to add 2 92mm fans. Is this solely caused by the VRMs heating up that much because you aren't using a full cover waterblock?

Last edited:
Really nice build! :clap:

All my knowledge of watercooling (which isn't all that much) comes from the big interweb, haven't had any watercooling myself. I was wondering how the GPU's would still warm up so much that you would have to add 2 92mm fans. Is this solely caused by the VRMs heating up that much because you aren't using a full cover waterblock?

Thank you.

The reason for the 92mm fans is to have the air moving, and yes it is the VRM's heating up a lot. I have full cover blocks on my 670's with out issues, but these 6gb verisons i have just get ever so hot. They may now "NEED" it, but I want to at least move the heat around a bit.

You see the same "solutions" with the new Corsair watercooling solutions for closed loops, where you move the fan from the original card over to the mount.

Back