• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG Project Abuse - Nothing Special

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kamakasi

Color Scheme - Black and Blue

This is the original
original-1.jpg

Took out the middle tray
Mid.jpg

Then removed the bottom tray as well
trayremoved1.jpg

Here are back plans since they were a wreck
BackPlans.jpg

Here is back of case up to date
100_1473-1.jpg

Here are front plans which are subject to change
plans.png

Thanks for viewing

Rusty

Wow, huge improvement on your cable management already. I like that you're putting in the effort to plan everything out. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out :)

Got a few goodies today

Pieces for Sata cable, sata wire, 8 pin connector, and cable holders

100_1474.jpg

Should get some more stuff tomarrow and/or Monday

Two corsair blue quiet fans and male and female atx pins

So i have a Corsair CX600M Modular of course

I noticed the sata cable was to long for my liking as well as the pci-e was not what i wanted. Had a little time today so did some work

Old on left new on right. Sata style
100_1477.jpg

Old on left new on right. PCI-E Style
100_1476.jpg

Enjoy

Rusty

Can't wait till Monday. Gonna fix up mess by power supply, Get my two new corsair fans. Then all i need to do is clean and route some fan wires, get my clear plexiglass for case window (mine isnt big enough) and blue plexiglass for custom enclosure.

So i got these beaut's today

100_1478.jpg

Pretty nice blue to them.

Heres installed

100_1480.jpg

Wiring
100_1482.jpg

From other side
100_1483.jpg

Next will be acrylic work. Heres mock up of that
100_1485.jpg

Thanks
Rusty

So brother brought over some DDR3 memory so i can test out my new board that i bought for 38 bucks and it works. Makes me pretty happy. now gota get the DDR3 ram. 2x8GB sticks...yikes. expenisive.

lol yea. i got my new mobo but gotta get ddr3 memory for it. want to finish case first though. DIYPC Adventurer case is not a easy proper cable management case

What are you doing with the system? If you're gaming, 2x4GB is PLENTY.

Just helping keep costs down ;)

well its ddr2 on current board and i bought 4x2gb but when i get my ddr3 on new board thats what im gonna do is 2x4GB

Hey tripleM1515. Alot of ideas i got from you....actually its funny my case is black and it came with green fans...so i was gonna do Green and black then i thought nah then you might not help me to much cuz it might seem like im stealing your theme. lol. Cant wait for that White ice BTW.

lol I wouldn't of cared if you did green. I think blue is just as cool.

ya, white ice is just my water box im working now. click on it if you haven't seen it yet

Back