• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nvidia is profitable to mine on currently - scrypt-jane, cudaminer, and yacoin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm getting 2780kh/s on X11 with my 750 Ti, but with +200 core clock and +300 memory. Not sure what stock does, might test later. But even with that, at current profits on wafflepool that's .002 per day just on a single 750 Ti, not bad at all.

Used Kepler Bios editor to increase the TDP limit to stop the throttling. Now running 1385 core clock and +600 on the memory for 2.9mh in ccminer for x11.

Power usage is 65w at the wall (compared to PC idling with onboard video). Scrypt is about 80-85w at the wall at these settings.

Used Kepler Bios editor to increase the TDP limit to stop the throttling. Now running 1385 core clock and +600 on the memory for 2.9mh in ccminer for x11.

Power usage is 65w at the wall (compared to PC idling with onboard video). Scrypt is about 80-85w at the wall at these settings.

wtf?

Some miracle low power card :shock:
A 750ti will be the next GPU to buy for me then.

That's nuts!! :thup:

Well with an older version of ccminer I was only getting like 1.8mh, and that really wasn't worth mining. But at 2.9, it is. I might even be able to squeeze 3mh out of it.

Back