• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to buy 290.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ssjwizard

Has slightly less legible writing than Thideras
So heres the deal. I have a bunch of cash I loaded to my PP account to place an order yesterday, but before I got it sorted they went out of stock at both the etailers I was considering.

I am looking for a reference 290 for $500 from a US vendor who accepts PP.

Anyone?

I always forget about B&H, but then they dont actually have any in stock either so I guess its a meh.

And nope no edit, that was in the OP from the start. I may just bit the bullet and get the MSI though I am not a particular fan of the brand $20+shipping is not exactly a great deal more expensive...

If you are talking about the $519 MSI. It's reference. It really doesn't matter whose sticker is on it as it is the exact same under the hood as any other reference card with the reference cooler. Now, aftermarket cooling and PCB, you have a valid concern. In this case, its a sticker. I have had no issue with their RMA/customer service either. Have faith in MSI. :)

Last edited:
So I managed to snag one off of Tiger this morning for $499. Grabbed the XSPC block and a Swiftech MCP655 from PPCs, and a cougar 650W PSU from the egg.

Spending all that on the wifeys rig makes me a bit jelly... Nonetheless it will get her system back up and running for quite a while I suspect.

Back