• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2014 Milestones thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Gratz WhitehawkEQ on 120,000,000. Way to fold.

Gratz caddi daddi on 1,000,000. Way to fold.

My new milestone:
150000000.jpg

Macaholic is producing over 1,500,000 PPD and will pass me in about two months.

Jesus guys, way to fold :thup: happy to report it's cold enough outside to start my main rig folding again :D hopefully catch up to caddi_daddi and maybe even Silver. Upgraded my processor and hoping for a new vid card this xmas :thup:

Jesus guys, way to fold :thup: happy to report it's cold enough outside to start my main rig folding again :D hopefully catch up to caddi_daddi and maybe even Silver. Upgraded my processor and hoping for a new vid card this xmas :thup:

Hmmmm. I like a friendly competition! :thup:
With the coming cold weather, I hope more people fold like mad too :)

W00t! 3 million points so far.

For now, I'll have both GPU's on the fold.
Maybe use my paycheques to nab a 280x to add :)

:shock: nice work silver, i may have spoken too soon, i should read sigs before i make any bold statements regarding "catching up" lol grats on the 3M :thup:

:shock: nice work silver, i may have spoken too soon, i should read sigs before i make any bold statements regarding "catching up" lol grats on the 3M :thup:

Give that 650ti and your FX-6300 a whirl and see if it gets ya more points! :thup:
Just a bit unsure of the older Fermi's are still able to fold :shrug:

Ive got them both working 100% whenever im not gaming which is most of the time nowadays :/ c'est la vie as they say :D no threat to you anytime soon, unless my wife lets me go crazy this xmas and get a 980 lol

Anyways, fold on :thup:

Attachments

• folding.JPG
    folding.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 45
My achievement for this week was not actually passing 400M, but the thing there's no certificate for: Getting into the team top 10. Even with everything going on, I'm stilll proud of being among greatness. Fold on, my fellow folders!
430Mmini.jpg

Back